Thread: Error 104 in DIVX Plus converter?

Error 104 in DIVX Plus converter?

Hello friends I was trying to do the convert a mkv file to a divX and suddenly it should that it wasn’t successful and there was an error stating 104? And I was just question mark I dint knew anything about it please help me out of this now what can I do and even tell me what are the problem because of what I am facing this please help me? I want to get rid of this sooner please tell me what can I do?

Re: Error 104 in DIVX Plus converter?

Hello dear who have faced the same problem and would like to tell you about my experience so they end up running similar problems trying to convert. Ts to divx home theater and get spurious errors. I had a special character, as in my path or file name, but it was still 140. The answer was to put the DivX files on your desktop. I guess this was to ensure that real path names had no hidden special character. Whatever your reason to suggest that it was not knows, but it worked. I tried several files that had previously failed and also made a fusion of two input files to one output file, which also worked. So now I have the pain of having to put the files to be converted on the desktop, but at least hours of CPU time conversion is not lost at the end as I get the output files I hope this would help you out of this problem for sure.

Hey I have also used this program and I to got this problem once in my pc but then I just simply uninstalled it and reinstalled it and then the problem was solved I think this is the problem with the software it must be with some error and some files or so must be missing in the software installation and this must be the reason why you are facing the problem so lets try to reinstall it and see whether it helps me or no I think this would solve your problem.

I would like to share up my experience for this with you all I don’t know any one else would have faced this problem or no but I have faced it and it was like I downloaded the software and then installed it it asked me that some file has problem and still you want to continue and I did the installation was successful and then there was problem in running the software certain processes remained un successful then I knew that this was the problem with the software and then I downloaded the same software from a DIVX site itself and it was installed without any problem and worked nicely.

I think your program must not have been installed properly you need to reinstall it and then try and some where I have heard that this problems is created by the semaphores in the program that keeps conflicting with some or the other programs or so, so I think may be re installing it would solve the problem this problem has been found that it only occurs with the error in software, this is the problem which creates all this problem.

hello friend i have been searching this from a long time and now after looking at your problem i started searching for it again and i found out that this Error 104 also occurs because of the registry key and i think you need to repair that, so i think this would be solved by repairing the registry key and this is not an easy task just Google it and you would find a step by step procedure with some videos or screen shots which would help you out so do that or just restore the computer to before that software was install and then reinstall it with a new setup.