Thread: How to convert.xlsx to .xls for excel 2003

How to convert.xlsx to .xls for excel 2003

I was using the converter to convert the file from .xlsx format to the .xls format and now I was not able to open the file in the .xlsx format after converting it. For this I had even uninstall an install the Microsoft office and after that I had install the registry cleaner and even change the location of new installation of Microsoft office to the different directory. Please suggest me to how to do this as im bit confused. Thanks in advanced.

Re: How to convert.xlsx to .xls for excel 2003

Try to uninstall the converter and even the registry cleaner and if you get the error message that the current version of converter is already present then you need to delete the entry from the registry and even restart your computer you must alsi uninstall the Microsoft user-mode driver framework feature pack 1.0, Microsoft visual c++ 2005 redistributable, MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181) from control panel and then download the updated pack for windows and Microsoft office.

Even I was having the same problem and for that I had search the tool on the Google. You must search for the Birdie Software in that look for the xlsx-to-xls converter which is used to convert the file from XLSX to XLS and its really useful tool and I’m sure it will going to help you a lot to get rid form your problem and if you still persist from your problem then you must update your Microsoft office and I’m sure it will help you.

In your situation you have .XLSX file which is an default excel format of Microsoft excel 2007 and you are not able to convert it as you are using the older version Microsoft excel as you are using Microsoft 2003 and that’s why you are not able to convert the file form .XLSX file to the XLS file format and if you want to do so then you must search for different converter from net or the last option for you is to update the Microsoft office.

To convert the file from .XLSX file format to the XLS format you must get some software form net to read or edit the XLSX file to the XLX file format. You can even download Batch XLSX to XLS Converter Which help in a step-by-step process to convert XLSX file to XLS file format. Convert XLSX to XLS tool simply converts .XLSX file to XLS file without losing any data. This software usually converts the .XLSX file and includes all the data, tables, rows, etc and it also helps you to manage the data.