Thread: Kindle application get deleted from PC

Kindle application get deleted from PC

Hi, I have a notebook and in that I have installed a application called kindle for reading the books, and off course buy some books from the amazons and some other sites as well, but after some reasons the PC was not working properly and so I have make restoration with my machine, so after that I have lost this application and the collection of all the Ebooks, so I am worried about that as I have to buy those books again? or how to restore the?

Re: Kindle application get deleted from PC

I am not sure that how can you recover them, but you can have another option to download the application again for your notebook, and you can get it for free off course, but you can have another option as well for reading the books, as according to the books extension you can simply download the software through which you can read those books, in other words kindle is not the only option.

See you don’t have to worry about the books as whenever you purchase any such item from the Amazon they are always been saved to your account so you can retrieve then whenever and wherever you want for sure, but I am not sure about the kindle, you might have to buy that again, or you can simply download it from the internet, and after restoring the machine it is quite impossible to get it recover.

I have the same opinion as the above user as you should know the extension of the Ebooks that you are reading because from that only it will come to know that which other software that you can prefer to read them, and I am assuming that the books are in the PDF format then you can have a option to read the books from any of the software that read the PDF files such as acrobat reader or the foxit reader and if you search the internet you’ll get too many names as well.

Hey thanks for the suggestion as it was so helpful really, in fact after getting them again from the Amazon I was quite happy, because literally I was worried because those book are too costly, and won’t have potential to buy it again, but thanks for the suggestion guys, and all other books are also stored on my archive, so just get it from there also, but I am not getting the extension of the files anyway, so I think the kindle is necessary I think, isn’t it?