Thread: CoolDisplay application for the CoolDrive 6

CoolDisplay application for the CoolDrive 6

I was struggling to find some good hardware and system configuration for a long time but it seems that my problem is not solved and I know need to have look at various application that help me control all the powerful components that I have installed in this please help me with this topic as I would love get some expert tips from you guys , Well I recently read about the Cooldis play application about that I want to know how is that it use and run .

Re: CoolDisplay application for the CoolDrive 6

I would like to congratulated you for the pc that you have assembled, I think there are many things that are there that would help your out, but I have n‘t understood your query properly, I mean why do you need extra third party software to run on your system while you have the windows task manager which gives you the stat us of the page memory and other details that are present there so please specify what exactly you want from this hardware .

There are two major feature that I want from any software that is present there one is the XML file and the other is the Temperature that my various computer system that are present there , I would like to think of task manager first but I think that after using task manager there are many things that I cannot control online on my Monitor , I have used it , but I need some better tools to have a control for the cpu fan speed that are there .

I have check the application that you have stated above I think that was created and made by the an individual problem so I think there are many other things that are there caused there, so I would not recommend you that until and unless you are strong even to take the risk as there is a great possibility of that this software might be disabled there , I think there are there , I would further recommend you to use CPU-Z instead ,

That was a really cool suggestion that was given to you be me , but I think that would be more awesome for me if there was some application that was released by the cooler master itself , well thanks for all the replies that you guys gave me , I never expected such a huge response , so thanks for all the suggestion and times that you gave me . I hope someday cooler master soon releases a application for this .