Thread: MS excel is not asking for CSV and Unicode (or UTF-8)

MS excel is not asking for CSV and Unicode (or UTF-8)

I am having Microsoft office 2003 installed in my computer and the problem is that whenever I save the Excel file to CSV file then the Excel is not prompting that whether I have to save Unicode in UTF-8. I need to save that in save Unicode in UTF-8 but cannot do that. Other that this when I tried to amend a CSV to insert some Chinese characters within it then Excel do not concern for the encoding. I think that the Excel doesn't mind regarding UTF-8.

Re: MS excel is not asking for CSV and Unicode (or UTF-8)

If you see in the excel the you will find one of the save as options as the Unicode. I am not very much concerned about the Unicode and UTF-8 if you can answer some question fo mine then I may help you to understand this. I think that you are integrating your metaphors through saving an XLS file toward CSV and after that desiring it within Unicode format. You can try to go straight as of XLS toward Unicode. So do that and let us know what happens.

First of all you will have to open the Excel file where you are having the .xls, .xlsx file. After that, from the Excel select CSV for the file type save it with that extension. Now open saved .csv file within Notepad and then select save as and you will get one of the options as "Encoding". Choose UTF-8 and save that with a bit change in the name and see if that can help you or not. This file is within UTF-8 and retains every characters as well as accents and can be trade in, for example, within MySQL and additional database programs.

Click on the start an go to the control panel. Look for the Regional and Language options with the classic mode. Otherwise you can type its name in the search bar and you will get that. Go to the Advanced tab and then click locales. Finally click the desired utf08 encoding program which you would like to save through excel into csv. So try this and reply back if this works for you or not.

I have newly had issue in opening .csv with Unicode encoding that the expressions with this encoding could be altered to approach stamps. I attempted so hard for tackling this situation and hunted on the net for hours to spot a key to root out why I could probably recovery xlsx that is Excel 2007 Universal emulate sort that is utilizing xml for safeguarding its information without any encoding situations with utf-8 and even persian and arabic expressions could be spared consummately.

I did a touch of exploration on this and it appears that there's nothing that Webform can do on its close. I could want to tell you that CSV naturally just upholds ASCII message (without unique elements). Modifying the download headers from UTF8 to ASCII (or different encodings) doesn't have any impact. So as it is, the revising ought to happen on the side of the desktop provision to peruse in the record rightly.