Thread: How to delete the new line character in MS excel

How to delete the new line character in MS excel

I am having the laptop and I am working on the worksheet in the MS excel and I copied the file from the pdf. File. When I type a number in each cell then each cell number is having the different lines and the data is appearing on the new line and I am using the new line character. In this case the document is also too huge and it is having almost 3000 of cells and it is having 4 to 5 lined in each cell. But I was unable to delete all the new lines. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me.

Re: How to delete the new line character in MS excel

I think that you can solve the problem by just doing the following you have to just edit and then replace that is located in the find what box and after that you have to press and then hold the Alt key and after that you have to type the 0010 which is located on the keyboard or on the numeric pad of the keyboard. And after that you have to replace all the 0010. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem. I think that the new line character is not having the display character like a letter which is normal.

If the problem is not solved then I think that you should use the alternative method of getting the lines you have to do the following formula: CHAR (10) and after that you have to just copy and after that you have to put the special values in the cell. And after you have out the cell then you have to just press the F2 button so that you should be able to edit and then edit and then select the new line character in the new line and Ctrl+C to copy it and after that you should be able to replace it by just pressing the Ctrl+V and after that you have to edit and then replace it.

From the discussion going on I think that you should use the TRIM function this will help you to text the functions and this will print all the word in the line. And after that you have to just double click on the cell and then outside and then again it becomes the original one. I think that the find/replace suggestions would normally work for this query.

There is nothing important about the Excel features but it importing feature that it is providing the variable random carriage for the returns. I think that there are many solutions in the VBA. I think that you should try to find and then try to edit it with the extra paragraph and then break out with using the words of finding and then replacing the feature. And after that you can display the description in the column.

I was also having the same scenario after that I imported and after that I could easily try to edit and then replace the you have to only write the ALT + 0010(or 0013) and after that you have to use the numeric keypad to insert the 0010 and I think that this will solve the problem if not then I think that you should use the TRIM function this will remove all carriage. And in this case it will import wizard will put records on one row.