Thread: Unable to setup Office 365 Account in Outlook for Mac 2011

Unable to setup Office 365 Account in Outlook for Mac 2011

Hello guys, while reading the title you guys have understood my problem by now, so let me tell you about this in little detail, as yesterday I am trying to set up my office 365 account in Outlook which is there on my Mac 2011, and tried it several time but end unsuccessfully, so I had follow the standard procedure which is require for setting up an account on the Outlook, so is there any other procedure for this or the way of installation is different than the standard one, please help me to get rid of this error. Your every help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: Unable to setup Office 365 Account in Outlook for Mac 2011

Nopes I did got any such error while set up of my Account on outlook, well I think you might have gone wrong with some of procedure of setting of the account, so better talk online Help for setting up your account and they will assist you will the proper procedure for set up of your account on the outlook and even after that you don’t find their support to be effective for you then tell I will update you with the other step for installation of your account.

I think you missing with some updates which are require for adding your account on the outlook, you will need “Exchange Server 2007 SP1 Update Rollup 4” or any other previous version for outlook 2011. Otherwise you won’t be able to add you account on the outlook for Mac 2011, so better first do all necessary updates and especially the one which I had mention and tell me the result after that.

First be sure with the things that you have the Microsoft Office 2008 or newer version of it for your MAC with service pack 2 or any other former version and the Service Pack 2 includes Microsoft Entourage 2008 for Mac, Web Services Edition that is required to connect with Office 365. So prior to all you need to open any office application and on the help menu you will able to locate the Updates then set it either to auto or manual updates and then let the updates get finish without any interruption and then you will find no problem while setting up your account on the Outlook for MAC 2011.

As after you have opt for the Microsoft Entourage 2008 or any other version of outlook for Mac, and the web services version you will need to set up an account which you can use with the office 365 and also check out the whether you Mac version is compatible with Office 365 or not. And now follow the below steps first open the Entourage 2008 and on the menu hit on the account settings and now click on the arrow near to the new and the simply hit on Exchange and after if New account screen pops up then click on the setup assistant and over there insert you full Microsoft online server ID and then simply follow the instructions on the account setup assistant menu and your new account will be created and you will able see your mail by hitting on the new account name on the navigation pane.

Well sometimes users find it difficult to follow the provide steps proper, so I will suggest you that if you equipped with all latest updates and not having any more other problem then set up your account on outlook then better choose the option of Troubleshooting, as most of the time this results into an effective solution and while if you don’t have much knowledge of doing Troubleshooting in your outlook then go with this Link and you will able to watch the Video of the Steps require for Troubleshooting.