Thread: SN2PRD0502MB105.namprd05.prod.outlook.com error while sending email

SN2PRD0502MB105.namprd05.prod.outlook.com error while sending email

I have just been using the product s that have been provided by the Microsoft 365, but there seems to a bug or possibly an error I just don’t know as I have not been using this and I not pretty sure if that was happening with everyone that is using this , but his is not an type of error that happen every time and only happens sometimes and the next movement everything seems to working just fine .This error is usually generated while I am sending this e-mail.

Re: SN2PRD0502MB105.namprd05.prod.outlook.com error while sending email

Can you then resend the e-mail back? I am asking you this as that would decide the severity of the problem that you are facing other than this I would strongly suggest you to check the re – e-mail or the delivery report failure that usually send to the same mail account through which you are trying to send the e-mail , just check that to see if what does it says , is that about any failure through server just check that as that may prove the most important part about the failure .

I just forgot to tell you another point don ;t know if that may prove useful to you but then I have posted this , it not only happens when I am sending a replies to the people outside the organization but also happens when I send the replies to people within the organization that is something very weird .And about the question that you asked , there is no problem to resend the e-mail back after I that , it occurs just once and after that there is no problem in it .

The error report the you have been getting might be possible an error that might be caused due to the invalid e-mail address that you are entering many a time we just type the name of the person whom we want to send our e-mail but then while sending then the auto- complete e-mail process does not take place and that makes the you cause the error that you are reporting , and the error that you have been facing is not a bug and is not faced by anyone other than you , more on this is a mistake that is caused by you while sending the e-mail .

This might be the issue caused due to the .nkv process that is used to assign nickname to the list that is used by you as well as other people more over this file type is used by both the Microsoft automatic name checking as well as the automatic completion feature s that are usually automated while we are sending the mails. SO I would just suggest you to clear all the nickname cache that is been stored on your pc and then see if the problem still persists. Remember there are two option there one is the fix it for me which let the automated version of the software to fix the problem for you while the other is the let me fix it for myself , which gives all the control in your hand s so just choose and approximate option depending on your knowledge and you issue .

The e-mail address that I am using and sending the e-mail is an valid e-mail address and that error is caused is not necessarily caused by the auto-complete bot , that you assumed to be used , I will go to the e-mail someone and then using the auto-complete I would have to again go to through it but I did not have any problem with it so I guess that problem would be more on like a server issue the that is causing this any help on an accurate solution the this would be highly appreciated .