Thread: How to modify custom SPF record in Microsoft office 365

How to modify custom SPF record in Microsoft office 365

Can I change the default SPF record that is formed for a domain? I have to append extra mail servers that you utilize for email campaigns on the way to your SPF record. If this is not achievable be able to you please add this to the list of features, since it is something that many people will require - indeed all of our clients have custom SPF records for the same reason. Please share your ideas with me I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: How to modify custom SPF record in Microsoft office 365

I'm not confident what you are asking. According to my knowledge Microsoft does not organize the SPF record, the registrar, and in turn to organize that information. The information contained in DNS registration page of your Administration Portal is Microsoft's entry online for the SPF record. This is what I think about it. If you want to know more about it then go to the official site of Microsoft. I am sure that you will get appropriate information.

The recorder simply points the domain name servers (which in turn records management) within this situation the Office 365. As Microsoft (Office 365) is hosting the DNS records - are accountable for DNS TXT record enclose SPF definition - just go to the DNS administrator and see the records? If you look at the DNS Manager - the SPF (TXT DNS record) is defined, but cannot be edited. This is whazt I am asking so please help me to perform this thank you.

Once the NS verification utilize for your domain of vanity go toward the 365 Office, indicating the vanity domain resolution, sponsored through the Office 365. These are the DNS records in favor of your DNS services. You cannot edit. "This does not mean you cannot edit the registry if you understand how to create and manage an SPF record, will still be able to customize your registration record. However, we will not be able to support. Text presented in the DNS configuration page is intended to be created in your registry.

Presently come across this message but wanted to confirm that it is not currently possible to change the SPF record that we host your domain. As a matter of fact, this is the first request we received this way. We'll put it in the list of features to consider for a future version, however I cannot comment on top of if / when obtainable. Like the whole thing else, will have priority over all other applications and work items we have on our plate.

I approximating to be capable to publish SPF records - at what time using software such as email campaign Monitor, it is most excellent to add your distribution domain on the way to the SPF record to ensure that email is flagged as spam by recipients. I doubt it's the last request. We also necessitate adjusting the SPF record for the similar reason. Please advise at what time this function is obtainable, or if there is a temporary solution.

This will be a growing problem for companies to turn over their systems to the Office 365. The basis is straightforward. There are a lot of cases where people utilize marketing systems via email or gateways outbound email. In the direction of help keep the email systems of these shockingly classified as spam is necessitate in favor of a way to add more SPF records, not so much change at present. At this point I cannot comment on whether and when this function is available, but I can assure that the right people in the team has received your request.