Thread: Microsoft Excel 2010 is crashing while running macros

Microsoft Excel 2010 is crashing while running macros

Hello friends I have recently installed Microsoft office 2010 in my computer and after installing office 2010 in my computer I am facing on problem, I have one excel file which contains lots of macros and now when I open that file in Microsoft excel. At that time it starts normally and after that when I try to enable macros in that file at that time Microsoft excel gets cashed. Please help me out with this.

Re: Microsoft Excel 2010 is crashing while running macros

Well first of all I will suggest you to you should first check that whether your Microsoft excel gets crashed with this file only or it gets crashed with other macros enabled file. If you are getting this problem with this file only then I think there might be something wrong with your excel file and if you are getting this problem with other excel files also then your Microsoft office is having some issues.

As far as I know this type of problem occurs when any registry file gets corrupted or damaged. If anything happens with registry files then it will creates problems with Microsoft excel and that is why it is advisable to check your registry file regularly and make sure you don’t have any error in your registry files. If you want keep clean your registry files then you can do this by installing registry cleaner in your computer.

I have checked other macro enabled files in my Microsoft excel 2010 and I am facing the same issue with other files also. Now after that I have downloaded registry cleaner in my computer and after downloading that I have installed registry cleaner in my computer and after installing that I have run registry cleaner in my computer but it didn’t find any error. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

After trying above solution also if you are facing the same problem then I think you have to open the control panel and after that click select Programs and Features and after that you have to select MS office 2010 in program list and then you have to click on change and then select repair option. Now after selecting repair option it will fix all the issue and your problem will gets solved. After doing his you will be able to open macro enabled file in your computer.

Have you tried to solve this problem by reinstalling MS OFFICE in your system? If you have not tried this yet then you have to first uninstall MS OFFICE from your computer and after that you have to run Registry cleaner in your computer. Now after running the registry cleaner install MS OFFICE 2010 again in your computer and after installing that try to open your macro enabled files. I think after reinstalling the MS OFFICE 2010 you will be able to open that file properly.