Thread: do you want to allow the following program from unknown publisher to make changes to this computer

unsure do you want to allow the following program from unknown publisher to make changes to this computer

Hello,
    I've got a question.I reinstalled Windows7 and now when i want to open a program user account control asks : do you want to allow the following program from unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?What should i do. If i click on Yes, what will happen. Or i shouldn't do that?
    Please,help.Thank you.

Re: do you want to allow the following program from unknown publisher to make changes to this computer

Can you please tell us what kind of program is that? What kind of changes is it trying to make? Are you sure it's UAC who stops it? Have you tried to take ownership of that folder? And just incase if you think that this program is legit then all you need to do is then simply answer: 'YES, I want to allow this program to make the changes'.

ThumbsUp Re: do you want to allow the following program from unknown publisher to make changes to this computer

Thank you very much...I was sure it was a legit program...so i clicked YES and it didn't make any changes to my computer...I was just scared it would cause some problems to it...now its OK