Thread: Burning avi files to dvd+r with Nero 10

Burning avi files to dvd+r with Nero 10

Friends, I am having the dvd+r discs and also the dvd+r discs with many avi files on my hard drive. I have burn that to the discs with the help of Nero and when I play them with cyberlink power dvd media player then I found that the quality of that was awesome but when I try to play the same on my PS3 then it was able play but the picture was not of that quality. Do I need to do some settings in that to make the quality? Please help me with your suggestion. Thank you everyone for replying in advance.

Re: Burning avi files to dvd+r with Nero 10

I think that this is the problem with the resolution that is there in your PS3. Your original .avi file may be of the lower resolution and the screen on which you are trying to play is of the higher resolution and that is the reason that you are facing this problem. I don’t know the solution for this but this can be the reason for the issue according to me. I hope that you will get the solution soon for this. Good Luck!!!

If you are facing problem with burning the disc with the Nero then why are you not trying some other CD burning software. If you search on internet then you will get many of such software. So download the one which has got good user review. If that is working for you then there is no need to use the Nero. It’s just the matter of burning disc. I don’t think that the software is going to matter in this case. Or you can go to download.com and there you will get many of such softwares.

Download MediaInfo and see that. Avi. What is the format of video and audio? What is video resolution? I presume that the resolution will be very low, like 320x or something. In that case, you'd better vision of openness, making the movie and import the file. Add it to Timeline. Go to the next screen and choose Create DVD from DVD-Video. More> Properties Recording Format> DVD-Video. In encoding mode, choose high-quality two passes. Then either export to file or record.

There is just the one difference that it is able to make the quality a bit better. It may not assist through the pixilation. It is not possible for you to make 320x otherwise ant low resolution video improved by altering to a superior resolution. Other than this the display should be adjusted properly in order to run the lower resolution video with that. So I don’t think that there can be any solution for this issue. Anyway, I am also looking forward that if someone can give solution for this.