Thread: Unable to open nero vision in windows 7?

Unable to open nero vision in windows 7?

Hey guys I have just downloaded this Nero version and when I tried to install it in windows 7 it stated the message saying this Nerovision has experienced a serious problem and it must be closed immediately and I don’t know how to solve it out I just tried to get rid of this problem but I was unable to get out of it by myself so guys please help me if anyone can? I would really be very happy if I would be helped by some one? If anyone has experienced this before they can let me know about that to?

Re: Unable to open nero vision in windows 7?

Well dude I don’t know what’s wrong with you but right now what I can only think of is you must have downloaded a faulty program it must be having some error or it must have been attached with some malware or some legitimate stuff’s so I think this is a virus problem or maybe the files in it is corrupted try to download it from some genuine site and I hope that would really help you out, I have never heard of such issue before with this version that’s why I am saying this anyways download it and hope so your problem would be solved.

Hey I was facing the same problem and was really annoyed with this and dint knew what to do until one of my friend suggested me about how can I solve this problem he asked me which antivirus am I using and my answer was Mcafee and he said that this mcafee is the problem which has been stopping Nero Vision to be launched so do one thing just simply disable you antivirus till the final step of installation is completed and it would be done and I did the same and yes indeed it helped me so I think do same thing and get rid of the problem it has help you too

This is not a new problem this has been faced by many people and I have some of my friends who has faced this problem to so I think I know the reason for this and I can help you out for this, ok so I think the problem is with the .net framework version this has been the same problem with my friends and when they did downloaded the .net framework 4 from the Microsoft website there problem was solved and I think your problem would be solved to when you would download this .net framework. Best of luck hope for the best and I really hope it would help you out.

I think this is suggesting that there is a conflict with something in your system. Try to finish all the processes that are needed before running. If you cannot understand what to stop Google to enditall2 and run to finish them before running. If it works, then you need to find what the conflict is about and if you are able to note down what conflicts are been occurred than you would be able to get rid of this problem I know this is a tuff task to go through with but I am sure it will help you out of it so just try it out and remove the conflicts.

off course this is the problem of the bad setup been downloaded i dont think you have any chance to blame the nero or windows for this i think you need to download other nero setup or ask for your friend to give the setup if they have been using it properly then i think you can take it and install it in your pc and still if you get any problem than you can need to contact to the microsoft forum i think they would be helping you.