Thread: No audio in imported video from other DVD Disc by Nero?

No audio in imported video from other DVD Disc by Nero?

Guys i am using nero with windows xp and i am facing a problem with while importing a DVD video from and other un protected DVD disc the problem is when I have tried doing this the video did imported nicely but there is no audio in it and I don’t know how to get the audio now? Can anyone help me by telling me how we can get the audio back please help me m really confused and I need a help? Has anyone ever faced the same problem and have any experience then please suggest me something about this?

Re: No audio in imported video from other DVD Disc by Nero?

Well this might be because the audio file must have not been copied on the disc so I would ask you that if you can please just try to get that if the problem is this and try to copy the audio file again and just see if you are able to get the audio this would be tuff but I am just asking to try may it get its audio file and it would start running I can’t be very sure with it because I haven’t faced this problem ever just trying to make a way out of this hope it helps you out.

I would like to tell you that if all files are copied then just check out is your software running fine and is it not corrupted or they might have some updates not done or so just check them out and do update your software if they are available and then again try to do it I think this would solve your problem and it would be done successfully this time I think because not this but I had certain problems and I did updated my software and it was done so I think may updating solve you problem to.

Why don’t you try using the chapter’s .Chapters are markers can be inserted when creating a single title in one or more videos you can fast forward or backward during playback. The original video can have their own chapters. I cannot explain why the vision importing video in reverse order from a disc unless you have something to do with how the camera names or dates of the files. But even if you do, you can add to the timeline in the correct order. I think you should send an e-mail technical support for a technical answer to your questions. It would be interesting to know what your answer is hope it gives you the answer.

Sometime these problems occur, when the first time I did this I was not able to hear the sound one of my friend said try to burn the small audio file first and then try the bigger part to be burnt on the disc and this would help you and I did the same and that time the CD did worked so I think this would help you to try the small .vts or .vob file first in Recode and then see if you are helped by it and I hope you would be because if this can solve my problem then why not yours I have a strong feeling that it would help you out try it and see.

I think I know why you cannot hear the audio from your burnt disc this may be because you might have just created a data disc and that would be the reason without turing it to the DVD video file so it must not be getting the music support..and most of the DVD only recognize only DVD’s so it is very rare chance that your CD would be running it on any DVD rom or DVD player so try to make a DVD file rather than just a DATA disc ok and this would really sort your problem out am sure.

Well thank you guys i carried out some procedure instructed by you guys and in the beginning i wasnt able to do this, because even when i was carrying out th help suggested by you guys still there were no change but then what i did is i just uninstalled it and then i did it again and then it was done all of you thank you very much and i appreciate a lot for all of yours comment. thank you again.