Thread: Disabling the buttons to be animated even while playing the background Music in Nero 9?

Disabling the buttons to be animated even while playing the background Music in Nero 9?

Dear, I am new in this computer field and I have been trying to burn an DVD menu disc with Nero 9 Nero vision, and with that I am trying to have a music in background and I am even able to do that but the problem is when I am running the music all the buttons are animated and they remain animated only till the music is been played so I don’t want this buttons to be animated so can anyone tell me how to get rid of this situation any idea’s guys please do share it with me help me out?

Re: Disabling the buttons to be animated even while playing the background Music in Nero 9?

Hey friend I am sorry I haven’t used Nero vision 9 but I think it would be same as the Nero 10 well so I think I can only think of one way by which you can get rid of it is try to use the standard 2D or smart 3D template do it directly as you are doing it I have a strong belief that this would sort out your problem because the duration which you would customize of the animation is in an animated 2D template and it has to cycle the music in the same duration so as the animation so I think this would carry on till the end and you won’t find any problem with it try this out you would be helped out.

Re: Disabling the buttons to be animated even while playing the background Music in Nero 9?

Well I don’t know much about this I have never tried this out; anyways can this not be the case that you would have tried to make use of the singles shotted video or maybe the image for the buttons. Anyways if you are doing so then I think it should be with all the videos and images rather than having it for a single shot. So what must be done to get rid of this I think you have to make the image in Nero as a image to click on the button so it just starts the video and now you can have got a music in you background and that to with a non changing button. Hope fully you are helped with it best of luck.

I think you must be trying to use a single shot from your video and image for the main button. However, it must be with all the video as the main switch instead of a shot. So when the movie would be getting started, the button would be getting animated as the music sounded. If you would have played the music of 1 minute, 1 minute video shows also because of the animation button. To fix this, you have to make photo image get loaded into Nero as your image to click on the button to start the video and now you can have background music with a still image for the button. I hope that made sense and that’s what the problem was.

Well I have some personal experience with this and would like to share it up with you and I would be expecting that this would be helping you a bit and you would get rid of your problem. So the animated buttons should not cause freezing problems. If you are using animated buttons, try replacing with animated buttons, not as a means to verify this as the cause of the problem. As far as I know, you can only shorten the duration of the animations animated buttons if you stop in.

Thanks to you guys to helping me out with this and sorry for late reply i have been constantly gone through your replies and it was nice to see all of you and i expect that you would be with me in all my discussion and i am very happy because this was an useful comments from all of you thank you very much and i hope next time you would be helping me again and with more better replies.