Thread: Cannot find help files in Nero Multimedia Suite 10 after activating the license

Cannot find help files in Nero Multimedia Suite 10 after activating the license

Hello friends going can I get some help here regarding Nero 10? Well I have been using Nero 9 in windows vista and it was working fine the installation part and CD key and all I got form one of the help file which was in the Nero 9 folder On disc so I know how to install it and insert the CD key and all such processes now my question is when I have got this Nero 10 I haven’t saw any such help file to go through with so I want to know is the processes same and if I am downloading the trial version of the Nero 10 and I am inserting the CD key which I have then would it be working with that please help me suggest something regarding this?

Re: Cannot find help files in Nero Multimedia Suite 10 after activating the license

Well there are some possibilities that you may not get the help file in all of the software sometime it happens that the software you have downloaded don’t has the file and this is because the original owner who must have uploaded the file must have deleted the help file mistakenly and so the folder doesn’t has the help file, now I would say yes the procedure would be the same I suppose and then I would say, no the CD key won’t work every software has its own CD key every version has different CD key so this won’t be working try to download the CD key from net or try to get it from any of your friends hope you get helped by this.

Re: Cannot find help files in Nero Multimedia Suite 10 after activating the license

I don’t think the CD key would be working I have tried this out many time but it doesn’t works so I think this would be the same case with you to and talking about the software not having the help file actually doesn’t matters if you know the basic step of installing any of the software’s the producer would be remaining the same so do worry just go on doing it as it suggest and I am sure you would be able to do it perfectly so all the very best and start doing it.

Yap the producer would be same in all the software don’t worry and I would say if you have installed the software once you don’t need a help from second time because all the software itself suggest you what you have to do, there are very rare people who search for the help file it isn’t required with most of the people ya some installation are tuff for that they are required but not for such software, actually they are developed in such manner so that they would be easier for the user to install so I don’t think you got to be worried about this just do it, and no the CD key won’t be working.

Search it I think you would get it the folder must have changed but I think the help file would be there and you do get this with all of your software packs so I don’t this Nero 10 would be missing it because this is an default file which all software does has it and I hope you would find it somewhere in the folder itself and working with the old CD key would not be a good idea I think because this doesn’t works its very rare chance you can try it out but I am sure I won’t be working this have been tried a lot by people.

I have heard somewhere that if you are not getting any manual file in the software you can download it I don’t know exactly I haven’t tried it out but I think you can do that anyways if you can’t I would tell you that you would get it in Nero 10 also its present in all of the software and I would also tell you if by mistake it isn’t having it so you can just get it from some of your friend or so and I am sure they would be having it they would help you out of this hope the best.

Well nice to see so many people interacting and trying to solve my problem and this thread was really helpful and i have solved my problem so thank you so much and not much excited because i knew you guys would be doing it your suggestion were very nice it leaded me nicely and i did it and solved my problem.