Thread: How to rip a disk image to hard drive ?

How to rip a disk image to hard drive ?

Hi, I was playing game on CD but after some time I found that the CD is progressively getting worse after each time I use it, so I make a Image files of the same disk in to ISO file, and once I was trying to burn the Image using Nero Kwik Media with Nero Express, but I was unable to do RIP that Image as I have tried too much for that how to achieve that any idea? Any software that I can use apart from the mentioned one, any idea ?

Re: How to rip a disk image to hard drive ?

Yeah you must have to use any of the software for ripping the content from the ISO but the best option would be to burn the disk because for just ripping the content also you need oto have that software first and after that you cannot use those data to play the game, as you must have to burn the disk, and for that you can use the NERO itself, but I am still wondering that why you are unable to use that, and apart from that you can use Ultra ISO for Burning that image files.

You can make use of ISO Ripper, as this is a software through which you can access the file which is presented in the ISO image. And from that you can simply copy all the content to your hard drive, but I would say I have the same opinion as the above user as you should burn that Image, I am not sure about this software that through this you can do it or not. I think you should use at least there might be an option.

You can have another software as a magicISO through which you can achieve this easily. And this is the finest software for doing the same thing as mentioned. In fact I am using the same from last few years. Ultra ISO is also good but you can RIP only the particular files as specified by the developers. But through the magic ISO they have capability to RIP any kind of files from the removable media source.

As this is the CD you don’t have to use any third party software rather you can use the one that you have, you can simply follow this steps, open Burning Rom and select New, a window will appear in that window select extra option and then simply same the content that you want, and as you have mentioned that It is a game CD, if you copy only the selected data it is next to worthless. So either you can select the whole data or can burn the disk.