Thread: Nero 10- Unable to Join Chapter Video Segments on Nero vision

Mykola Guest

Nero 10- Unable to Join Chapter Video Segments on Nero vision

I have work on the nero 10 version software in windows 7 and now there is problem arrived on this software. When I try to joining different video segments on the nero vision, then it will can’t work. Actually, when I try to does this task, then icon demonstrate they are joined. But in real case, no picture thumbnail displays in the box. After that when I attempt to use the Next button, a warning message occurs. This message is to be "Your project contains empty titles”. I need some help to fix this problem.

Re: Nero 10- Unable to Join Chapter Video Segments on Nero vision

This happen because your Nero 10 version are not worked correctly. This is because it will be not officially compatible with Windows 7. You need to install the latest version of the Nero Vision and this is the 6.4.20. this latest version of the nnero vision help to do this task. You can download the correct copy of this latest version from the official web site of the nero. This will fix the Join Chapter Video Segments problem.

There is also an alternative way present to fix this problem. You need to do the latest update of the nero version 9.4.44.0b. Then just test it with using the mp4 files. Then follow the correct process for doing this task. This will be help to avoid such kind of problem. The latest version is to be capable to solve such type of problem. Hence I suggest you to first download and then install this version. It will fix the problem.

The Nero Vision is the video editing and authoring program and this is the best things that will be help to capture as well as edit the videos from external devices. This will also help to join the video of the system. Then I think you need to first test the program is correctly work or not. If this is not work correctly, then you need to change this version with the other. This will be solve the problem. Then use this and solve such complicated problems.

I think the nero software has to be corrupted and hence this type of problem generated in the system. Then you need to use the alternative way to do this task. Then I suggest you to do this task. Then first try to update this nero software. This is the best thing that helps to solve the problem. Most of the time, this happen because the setup file of the software is missing and hence you need to do this update task.