Thread: Unable to install Nero because Windows installer not updated

Unable to install Nero because Windows installer not updated

Yesterday, I downloaded Nero Multimedia Suite 10 software from the internet and after that I tries to install it into the system. Then the system stops the installation. The reason behind this is the Windows installer not updated. I haven’t realize that how this is to be happen in this Windows XP SP3 32 bit operating system on laptop. If anyone having experience about this problem, then please share your own thoughts.

Re: Unable to install Nero because Windows installer not updated

For doing this task you need to update the windows installer to the version 4.5. this is the latest version of the windows installer and it will allow the system to install the latest Nero 10 on the system. Hence the system will be given this installation problem. Then I suggest you to use the inbuilt facility and this will be help to you for solving the problem. The latest version of the windows installer will provide the opportunity to do this task. Then update this software and then install nero on system.

I currently have this Windows installer 4.5 version but still my system won’t able to install the Nero software. Hence I decided to use the different task for solve such problem. Hence I use the uninstall process and then uninstall the Windows installer. Then reboot the system and I tried to install the windows installer 4.5 versions. After that I have try to install nero and this will be solve the problem. Now the nero will work correctly on the system.

You need special task to do this task. Hence I suggest you to use the Process Monitor for observe the installation process of the system. This process monitor will be help to solve such problem. This windows will be gives the complete details of the system running process. Then use this and it will be solve the problem. This also gives the details of why the installation stop. Then use this type of tools and solve the problem.

I suggest you some process, do this in the system. This will be help to solve such problem. First select Services of the Windows Installer. Then right click on the application and choose Properties. Then use the Stop button to disabled this installation process. This will be help to install nero on the system. This is the right way to install the nero without do extra task on this system. This happens because the problem is in windows installer & it make problem at the time of installation.

This is to be happen because the installed window installer did not work correctly. Then you need to temporary uninstall this software. After doing this task, you need to reboot the system. This will make the installation environment. Then try to install the nero using the correct copy of the software. This will be help to solve such type of problem. You need to use the official copy of the nero and this will solve your problem.