Thread: is there is firmware update for razer Mamba

is there is firmware update for razer Mamba

I have been using this razer Mamba mouse few week now , but subsequently I have concluded that there is lots of bugs in this that cannot be fixed by the gamers who is used , there are actually the software bugs which can be fixed by the company itself . for example when you move the pointer on the screen the pointer skip to certain parts of the screen, and some time the scrolls also makes some creepy noise the and the most important bug when you place this on some folder it goes always form there, so my question is just so simple is there firm ware update for the mouse

Re: is there is firmware update for razer Mamba

I have using this since a long time and I have found a lot of bugs in this but the overall look and the design of this product is outstanding and there are very few products in the market that offer such design and quality that the company has offered but, when we use that, the lags sometimes makes me feel very sad about the mouse that I have been using, well but ,the problem can be solved by a little a customization and some user setting that makes it worth the use

Why do you need to do customization when you have paid a heavy 130 $ for a gaming mouse , I have searched the company’s website again and found out that the company has released a firmware updates for this mouse after hearing about the complains from the consumer s they have finally taken a note of all the error that were there and updated a latest fix for all the bugs that were reported so just download that from the official site ,and enjoy your gaming again .

Hi. There, thanks for the reply that just helped me out from fixing the updates but that just did not happened when I started to install the updates I was unable to update the drivers as there were just not installing and they were also not detecting any mouse that was attach to it , does anyone know how to update a mouse and use it in more efficient manner as I have never updated and mouse driver before and I am pretty much a moron in such things .

I understand your problem updating a portable hardware is white tricky than the normal one as it need a two devices installed on it , or altheas the device that you are updating connected to it , IN your case you will a another mouse that is attached to your computer with the razer mouse r that you want to upgrade this will indeed need an internet connection . When you are updating the mouse remember that you don ‘t move the mouse here and there and use the other mouse with the other mouse to click the button and set the location for that mouse .

I suggest you should upgrade the mouse to that latest available version as the version that you are talking about just fixes the error and nothing else when you use upgraded that with the latest that is version number 1.08 which provides some of the latest technology that is embedded in the mouse that we use , the Mamba Latest updates has a advanced tracking algorithm instead of the dynamic scaling algorithm that was too old to use when you talk about playing a game the hard-core way. But as you are still on fixing the error I suggest you to upgrade that to a version 1.13 as that s the most stable version for normal use.

I have just installed the latest stable version of 1.13 that was available on the internet and concluded that the sensitivity was just slightly affect ted after that , but it still feels like I am using a normal mouse and I know you cannot get the feeling of the gaming mouse on it , while you move the mouse from once place to other you would feel the it uses the dynamic algorithm to adjust to surrounding and then set the senility according I recommend you to upgrade you to the latest version if you want to use the mouse in the gaming mode

I to conclude publicize my Mamba backside in and am using it on and rancid another time (alternating mouse is a Logitech G500 faraway better-quality). It in actuality concerned me include a $123 USD mouse meeting in my secretive so I motivation get several supplementary use away of it and optimistically break it sooner or presently just to get it out of my vision. Enormous wireless presentation but that's with reference to all it's got going away for it