Thread: Video goes out when i try to convert to mkv in nero

Video goes out when i try to convert to mkv in nero

I am using Nero 10 in my computer and I use to convert movies and burn it in to the DVDs so I can watch those movies from my DVD players. Now I am having one problem with my Nero vision. Now whenever I try to convert any .MKV files from Nero vision and burn it in to the DVD and when I put that DVD in my DVD player at that time it doesn’t give shows video. It just gives me audio output. Now please tell me how I can solve this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Video goes out when i try to convert to mkv in nero

I am aware of this issue and first of all I would like to suggest you that you have to first check that whether you are facing thisb problem with your DVD player only or you are getting this issue with other DVD players. If you have any other DVD player then first check that DVD in other that DVD player and after that see whether videos is coming or not, If you get the same problem with other DVD player them I think something went wrong while converting the videos.

According to me you should try to solve your MKV file problem by doing these steps. First you have to download MKV converter software from internet and after that install that software in your computer and after that convert the videos which you want to burn on the DVD. Now after converting that videos burn this video in your DVD and after that check whether you are able to see video or not. I think by following this steps you will be able to solve the problem. If you still find issues with your MKV files then let me know.

Did you try to fix this issue by reinstalling the Nero 10 in your computer? If you have not tried yet this trick then I would like to tell you that you should first try this trick and after that your problem might get solved. First remove Nero 10 from your computer and after that run Ccleaner in your computer. Now after doing that restarts the computer and then install Nero 10. Now after installing the Nero 10 in your computer convert the MKV file again and then burn the DVD and check whether it is working perfectly or not.

Well I have checked my DVD with other DVD players and after that I get the same problem. After that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Nero 10 in my computer but after reinstalling the Nero 10 in my computer also I get the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded MKV converter from internet and then I converted my video files. Now after burning those files in to the DVD when I tried to play in my DVD player at that time it gave me the same issue. Please help me out to fix this.

Sometime this type of issue occurs due to missing codec’s in computer and I think you same problem is occurring in your computer. You can fix this issue by downloading codec’s from internet and after that you have to install those codec’s in your computer. Now after installing the Codec’s you have to restart the computer and after restarting the Computer try to convert the videos again and after that burn it in the DVD and then play those file and check video is coming or not. According to me this solution will fix the problem.

I have gone through above solution and after reading that I have tried to fix the issue by downloading the Codec’s from internet and after that I have installed that codec’s in my system. Now after doing that when I made one DVD from MKV videos at that time it worked perfectly and I didn’t find any issue with the video. Your given idea solved my issue. Thank you so much for providing me all useful information.