Thread: Need to recode subtitles in Nero 10

Need to recode subtitles in Nero 10

Hi guys need help with the subtitles in Nero 10. When I try to add subtitles in the add subtitles tab in recode they are shown in the preview of that page but when I press ok and return to the main page the subtitles are not shown and do not burn therefore. I am able to change size and position and everything so I do not know the problem subtitles are in srt. So is there anything which I can do for this? Please help as soon as possible.

Re: Need to recode subtitles in Nero 10

When you generate a "subtitle" with Nero Recode is precisely that, a subtitle, it is inserted into a text file. For example, if you go to the Properties window of Nero Recode and create a subtitle, you have two possibilities: export the subtitle of "SRT" case, and in this situation will show green in the middle. Not to export an SRT, rather burning the complete file to MPEG-4 format on your hard drive. If you do this, you will be able to play the subtitles. You will need to click the "subtitle" option in your player to allow playback of subtitles.

You can use the VLC player is free and perhaps the best in the world that plays anything, even MP4. You have to go manually turn on the subtitles, but you can get a subtitle green or black. Nero customer service is very terrible I've asked them almost a year ago about this problem! How to promote and sell something that is not working. On the homepage it says very clear that you can insert or take away the subtitles in the recode, which is not true.

I do not understand exactly what you mean here. You can add a file in Nero Recode SRT, under the conditions mentioned in the FAQ. The two options mentioned in my other thread are the chances you have to add the subtitles and the resulting playback options. Well, try this and I really hope this work for you. Well, if you still have any doubt what you can ask me or post your query here. Hope it helps.

Nero Recode subtitles do not work as advertised. I've been attemting to support and forums a year ago, no solution. I upgraded to Nero 10 Platinum precisely for this reason, to record with subtitles, and no luck. Support was also asked to provide the SRT is working to try? What exactly did you say? I'm talking about recently, a year ago. Well please post this information and I hope I could help a bit more. Thank you.

As my colleague said today, the problem facing the reproduction of the subtitles with Nero 10 is that, unfortunately, Nero Media Hub / Kwik media only supports subtitles during playback of DVD or Blu Ray. It is not compatible with subtitles throughout playback of files such as MPEG-4 files formed by Nero Recode. Moreover inform that just VLC can play the subtitle. When you create a subtitle with Nero Recode is exactly that, a subtitle. Text is not inserted into the file. In this case, play the files with VLC or other players, it may be that nothing is shown, which the subtitle is. In this case, you should config the player to show subtitles.

I had the same problem. So Nero Recode cannot do this and this is something I want to see too. I live in a country where English is not the key language. I want to be capable of choosing my Recode subtitle path and then have to encode in MP4. (Only 1 file) I understand the subtitle shall at all times. But in my case and many others, this works. I have Nero and have been used for years. I hope this is an upgrade you can do as an option. Still retain the export function, but gives us the ability to encode hard.