Thread: Looking for Cover Design help in Nero 10

Looking for Cover Design help in Nero 10

I have just got the Nero 10 and gave up the Nero 5. The purpose I am using Nero is just for burning the discs and nothing else. But I found that the Nero 10 has lots and lots of features confusing me many a times. Now the problem is that I am not able to find the cover design in which I can list the tracks. I am new users so I am not able to find it. Can anyone help me in finding it and get the problem solved. Thanks

Re: Looking for Cover Design help in Nero 10

I think you are using the trial version of the Nero 10. And you are getting the issue may be because of the GraceNote. So try to get the update and you should search it on the internet regarding the same. Internet is the one place where you will find each and every thing. But it is nice that you have posted the question over here because many of the others would also have the same problem and this thread will help them out.

Thank you for such a quick reply. I would bring to your notice that I am the regular user of this forum. As I just love it because it helps me in solving out my doubts and I also post in the replies sometime. So thank you. But as you said it about the GraceNote. I have no idea about it so can you tell me more about it and how it is related to my problem. Thanks again for the reply and am looking for some more.

I would be glad to give you the answer about the gracenote. First of all I will tell you that you can also visit to their website and have a look about them. But mean time gracenote is the database of the audio cd’s. Nero makes use of it to get the information automatically and if gracenote is not there then you have to manually get the information. And you also go to the cover page through the gracenote only.

No I do not think that the problem would be in the gracenote. Because it has got nothing to do with the cover page. The thing is you can right click on the ‘added audio file’ then go and select the properties. There you will find the information which are to be added up in the cover page. The fields would be filled by taking the information from the source file and the one which is left blank does not appear on the cover page.

I am glad that more and more people are trying to help me out, but I have to disappoint you again. The solution you provided was really impressive but unfortunately it has not helped me out. I would like to say you that the main problem is in the settings itself. I would say you that the artist field is checked in the setting but it is not being displayed in the cover page. So no idea what is going on in the settings.