Thread: Photos goes black while editing it in Nero vision

Photos goes black while editing it in Nero vision

I am using Nero in my computer which is running Windows 7 OS from very long time and I do regular update of Nero. I have recently upgraded my Nero and now I am using Nero 10 in my computer. In my Nero all the things are working fine but I am facing one problem with Nero vision. Now whenever I try to add photos in Nero vision and after that when I apply and effects at that time all photos gets black and after that It shows me the black boxes instead of photos. Is there any way to get rid of this problem?

Re: Photos goes black while editing it in Nero vision

I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Nero in your computer. Because you have said that your all photos gets black while adding any effects in the photos, it means there might be something wrong with your Nero vision software and I think you have to first remove it completely from your computer and after that install it again In your computer. Now after doing this you will be able to edit the photos in Nero vision.

Sometime this kind of problem occurs due to graphic driver issue in your computer and you can solve this problem by removing the graphic driver from your computer and after that installing it again. Try this trick and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. If you didn’t get any help with this solution then try to update the graphic driver and after that your Nero vision problem might get solved.

After watching your post I have tried to fix my Nero vision problem by reinstalling it in my computer but after doing that also I get the same issue, my photos are still going black while I try to edit them. Now after that I have also checked my graphic driver and also tried to solve this by reinstalling the graphic driver but I am sure that there is nothing wrong with my graphic driver. Is there any other way to solve this issue? I was not getting this problem with old version of Nero.

In my Nero vision I was facing the same issue and after that I have found that my hard disk was having some problem and because of that I was facing this problem. Now after that I have tried to edit the photos by connecting external drive in my computer and I didn’t get any issue at that time. I think you should also check your hard disk first and after that you will be able to detect the exact problem.

After referring your above reply I have also tried to check Nero by connecting the external drive with my system and after that when I tried to edit the photos from that drive at that time I didn’t get any problems with photos. Now after that I have done backup of all the data and then I have formatted my hard disk and after that I have restore all the data. After doing this all the problems are gone and now I am able to edit photos in Nero.