Thread: .net framework not allowing to install Nero 10

.net framework not allowing to install Nero 10

In recent times I pay for Nero Multimedia Suite 10.I is running a Windows XP SP3 is updated. At what time I tried on the way to install Nero did not, cause of the difficulty NET Framework was previously installed on top of my pc. As I read within an additional forum post I downloaded unlocked, however canceled the installation, Internet Explorer uses% temp% followed the entire steps and after that installed Nero utilize the pay for code and employ.

Re: .net framework not allowing to install Nero 10

Hello I am facing this similar kind of issue window trying to install following things:
    Security Update for Microsoft. NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and the Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0 SP2 for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB979909).
    I must put in here that my computer is through net framework 4 atm from the time when an additional application requested for its install, however still windows are demanding to install older versions in view of the fact that the day Nero was installed.

Hello I tried to find about your issue on internet and I go through one forum site and I found that your difficulty looks similar to registry issue. Basically it’s preventing the registration of the fiel which you want to install. Basically sometime antivirus will not allow you to perform some installation. So please check your antivirus settings. And according to requirements change these antivirus settings. I hope these will help you to understand about your difficulty thank you.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. As per you are saying about my antivirus so for your information, so I am using eset smart security, and its most up to date version. The obsession is I have been with it for quite a number of times and I not at all had issues by way of it or through windows updates. I try to find about it on internet yesterday for 2 hrs. But I still not get any useful information to fix this issue. So please if you have any other useful solution then share it with me thank you.

Go to Control Panel and choose Programs and Features (or whatever it is in XP) and choose "View installed updates." KB958484 is the review show? It turns off earlier than installing ESET Nero? If you uninstall Nero, does the difficulty still occur? I saw the problems of multiple websites with a couple of updates. NET Framework. However, since this problem did not occur until I installed Nero, I recommend you send an email to Nero support. Run the utility to obtain support available nero.com files and attach the resulting file nerosupport.cab your e-mail.

Eset was working at what time I installed Nero I do not perceive any message ban for installation or whatever thing comparable. As for uninstalling that I have not attempt it would have been my last resort, as it took me a while to install. That particular review does not appear, have an earlier version, I guess KB958483. That could be the problem? My knowledge is limited afraid NET Framework, sorry for the consecutive questions.

Hello as even I am not that much aware of .net frame work. But still if you want to know more about it then go through the following link. I hope this will help you. Or I would suggest you to contact to the any .net developer so he will guide you to the proper way to solve this issue if it’s happening because of a .net framework.
    http://www.microsoft.com/download/en...ng=en&id=10006