Thread: nero multimedia suite 10: an error occurred while attempting to open the system output wave

nero multimedia suite 10: an error occurred while attempting to open the system output wave

I have recently got the nero 10 and when I am try to record I encounter it with the error saying that '' an error occurred while attempting to open the system output wave''. So I was panicked and thought that my sound card is in fault. So on checking it out I came to know that the sound card was fine but the error was still unknown. I don’t know what to do? I also searched it on the internet also but cannot find anything help full.

Re: nero multimedia suite 10: an error occurred while attempting to open the system output wave

'' an error occurred while attempting to open the system output wave''. This sentence is bringing me the nightmares. I am too much frustrated and need the solution for it urgently. I am not able to record anything. I cannot do my job. Is the nero 10 having some problem in to it? Someone please help me out and give me the solution for it urgently please. Thank you and regards to all for replying me. Internet is not helping me.

Re: nero multimedia suite 10: an error occurred while attempting to open the system output wave

I think you have got the problem in the wave editor. Are you using the wave editor? I also had the same problem as finally I was having problem in my wave editor. So I think your problem is also the same. When I got the problem I could not solve it but one day when one of my friend came when I was not at home. He did something and It was working and he told that wave editor was creating the problem.

Yes the Nero 10 are having lots and lots of bugs into it. And the Nero concern people are working on it. It sounds that your wave editor. So can you tell me which version of the wave editor are you using? You can find the version into about-box of Nero Wave editor. And if you are not having the 5.10.10. version of the wave editor then better you update it and your problem would be solved. Try it trust me.