Thread: I need some help to work with avi files over Nero 10 startsmart

I need some help to work with avi files over Nero 10 startsmart

I have Nero startsmart 10 with the difficulty that when I burn avi files to DVD + R to play well in my media player on the hard disk image is unbelievable. But when I copy the discs to play on my PS3 and I have a Sony Bravia HD TV too. The image is pixilated in the background there is a setting in startsmart i have to correct its on automatic now I will be able to alter that setting and it might be the difficulty. Sorry, I have only seen this forum and that is why I posted at this point about Nero Burning ROM. but merely following .can anyone help me to overcome this difficulty.

Re: I need some help to work with avi files over Nero 10 startsmart

The difficulty occurs when running DVD in your PC so? Can you explain how you proceeded precisely? Have you formed a data disc by means of the file or a DVD-Video? The software to use is Nero Vision, Nero StartSmart moreover have to sent the application or, if you boast the latest version, Nero kwik media. In any situation, you be supposed to attempt Nero Vision - present condition there are many lessons on our website on how to create a DVD-Video with Nero Vision. Then, of course, depends on the quality and resolution of the original file compared to the type of project you bent. More information about it would be immense!

It was a data DVD that I used option and a DVD + R and videos I have are all avi and not all first-class quality that play well on the hard drive with Windows Media Player and Power DVD. But as soon as I play on my ps3 with my Sony 38inch HD TV the picture is pixilated in the fund now not me, not the avi files as the image on the PC is amazing. Daisy the thing is I cannot update the program as a broken copy of Nero instant messaging or do i haven’t got the money to buy at the moment. but I'm sure would be nice wouldn’t startsmart that recording discs or am I using the wrong choice here and that is why the picture quality on the PS3 is not just that I'm thinking rite.

When writing a data DVD, Nero creates a 1:1 copy of your video file. The difficulty description is caused by means of a compatibility concern stuck between AVI video files, the discs you make the most of and your external player. To make certain that you will be able to play the disc; you will be required to make a video DVD with Nero Vision

I appreciate all your effort taken to solve this problem. Now finally after reading all above post I’m glad that my all problem has been solved. Now I’m able to play the disc which was not playing earlier and Now I can make a video dvd with the help of Nero vision appreciate every member of this forum who took pain to solve my problem and provide me solution for fixing my problem .i like to thank all member who helped me to overcome my problem.