Thread: Adobe Flash Player 10.3 block sites from storing Flash data on your computer

Adobe Flash Player 10.3 block sites from storing Flash data on your computer

Guys I have heard that adobe has come up with some of the user friendly features for the websites, so that’s why I have started this thread over here. Just check out the Control Panel applet and you can accordingly check out the flash’s settings from there. Also if you are having some problem with the flash content that is being stored in the computer, it does blocks all of them, that’s what I feel here, so do look out for the same and visit the official website of the adobe so that you can get the required information from there itself. so that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Adobe Flash Player 10.3 block sites from storing Flash data on your computer

Yes you are right adobe has really come up with some of the interesting features now and it is nice that there has been a lot of interesting features. Has anyone checked the Adobe X, it is so light as well as it is so quick than all of the previous versions that has been launched recently. Even the 10.3 version works well with the internet explorer as well as the Firefox which are my favorite browsers here. Thanks for telling me about the information here and also starting the thread, it will give more such inputs on the problems here.

Re: Adobe Flash Player 10.3 block sites from storing Flash data on your computer

Yes nice that you reminded about the same section over here, so thanks for telling me about it. yes the new flash programs are coming with the new built-in updater. Also they have the control panel built in them. That’s what I have to say here. Also it has not been a month for me and I have been receiving updates about the flash program. So that’s a wonderful feature and now no need to look in the official websites for more such kind of update.

I have some weird problem with the adobe flash program and that I would like to share it with you all here only. So what I am saying is that when I go and change the setting I nthe control panel regarding block all sites from storing information. However after some days I noticed that there was some fault here, again when I checked the control panel, there I could not find the same setting saved. It came to the ‘Allow sites to save’ setting in the control panel there. So how is that problem? Do anyone here have faced the same issue please do shoe some help over here.

Ok seems to me as some kind of bug with the flash program. So do not worry ot will get moved out in the next update. Well in my Firefox it is getting saved so no issues there, some kind of bug is what I think in your case, so better not worry on that, wait for the updates from the adobe people and I am sure that it will fix the issue for you. so that is what I am saying here, do look at the suggestions. In case if you have any other doubt ten please do share it here.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. Still the problem is not solved I am waiting for more such solutions from you all so do reply ok I am waiting. That is what i want to say here and hence appreciate the efforts that you ahve given here. So that's what i saying here. Ok thanks for the solutiosn guys.