Thread: Unable to open Outlook and Skype due to Ease of Use Wizard Failure

Unable to open Outlook and Skype due to Ease of Use Wizard Failure

My Sony Vaio SZ140 is running with windows XP now. Whilst I boot my PC i obtain a windows error showing issues loading the Ease of Use Apps. Additionally, Outlook 2007 as well as Skype is not able to open at all. As soon as outlook prompts me to open into safe mode, and I perform, a windows error shows up informing me there is a trouble and can't unlock Outlook. The other programs like Firefox, Word along with Power Point are running very well. The problem is only about these 2 programs.

Re: Unable to open Outlook and Skype due to Ease of Use Wizard Failure

If you can do without the customizations fastest solution is to: Move the contents of the Outlook folder located in: C: \ Users \ user name \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Outlook . Note that AppData is a hidden folder. To make it appear, click the Organize menu in the "User Name" / folder option and search / View tab and check "Show files, hidden folders and drives." Let me back later, hopefully it will help. Skype is already on the site proposed solution. Company representatives explained that the problem will be solved by removing the component software - file shared.xml, the location of which is described in the online service - it is located in the application data. In the future state of the system on a global scale can be tracked online service.

Should you at once, the Outlook error message "Microsoft Outlook cannot start? The Outlook window may not appear to be open ", unfortunately only helps to create a new Outlook profile. Fortunately, this can be done directly through the Control Panel: Control Panel >Mail (Windows 7) >Profile (last point) >Remove the existing profile >Create new profile. Outlook should then start up normally again. Important: Before any Outlook-like calendar data, etc. to ensure potential data loss. This solution should work for all Outlook versions.

Whereas there are a variety of reasons for this to happen, a few post Office 2007 Service Pack 2 updates appears to grounds the error intended for definite configurations except it can furthermore take place within Outlook 2010 as well as Outlook 2003. In these examples, the configuration file meant for the Navigation Pane might be corrupted and avoids Outlook launching effectively. To get better, you can launch Outlook through the resetnavpane switch; In your Windows XP go to Start-> Run; outlook.exe /resetnavpane and press enter. In order to resolve the skype issue Click Start>RUN and Type "% appdata% \ skype" (with quotes) and click OK. Look for and remove the shared.xml (not the further, simply the one by means of the extension as .Xml)

This error is because information concerning the identities in the register of Windows XP has deteriorated or damaged. Usually occurs if the registry information is corrupted due to a power outage or improper shutdown of a Windows Xp. You can get these error messages even if you have enough memory and disk space. A simple uninstall and reinstall Outlook Express solves the problem. The same thing is also for the Skype.

All your Outlook data is stored in one or PST files. You can do a search on your hard drive. However, this may be your PST is corrupt. In this case, you can try scanning your PST with the tool located in your Program Files folder and is called SCANPST. You should also start your Outlook in safe mode. If this does not work, it may be that your profile is corrupt. Just create a new one. However for the skype I don’t have any idea about it. Maybe there is compatibility issue between the OS and the skype.

Here is a solution for the issue. However I don’t know about the Ease of Use Wizard Failure because I have never seen this thing in my computer before. The easy way to fix this issue is:
    • Uninstall Outlook Express.
    • Open the Windows registry and find the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Identities for deletion, but not without keeping a copy.
    • Install Outlook Express.
    • You can also fix the error by restoring the registration of a restore point before the error is very effective in Windows XP/2003,