Thread: How can I have custom calendar view on the Microsoft Outlook 2007?

How can I have custom calendar view on the Microsoft Outlook 2007?

As the title suggesting what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have installed Microsoft Outlook 2007 on the computer of mine. Yes it is well known that the it is having view for Day, week and month. Let me know how can create custom view on the calendar of the Outlook? Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can I have custom calendar view on the Microsoft Outlook 2007?

Looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting following steps which you can use to meet the requirement of yours.
    1. You have to click on the Calendar icon on the Outlook window.
    2. Now you have to go for the View menu and then you have to go for Current View and the type of the View.
    3. Now select the Customize Current View command form the Current View SubMenu to make changes.
    4. You should modify the number of days which has been displayed per week and other option on the Tool menu.
    5. Also you can have more stuff into the Calendar Option section.

Well you can change the default time interval by using following steps.
    • you have to right click on the Calendar View and select the Other Settings.
    • Now you have to click on the Time Scale drop down list and you have to select the other time period according to requirement of yours.
    • Finally click on the Ok button.

I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

Using following steps you can have the truncated items into the Month view of the Outlook Calendar.
    1. You should right click on the Calendar view and simply select the setting from the right click context menu.
    2. Now select the Month section from the font button. Into resulting window you have to select smaller font.
    3. Now click OK to apply the settings which you have done.

I am posting following steps which you can apply to get the side by side view on the calendar of Outlook. It is very simple to achieve and it consist of the following steps.
    1. You need to hold the control key from the key board of yours and you have to click on the Date Navigator which is available on the Navigation Pane.
    2. Even you will be able to add more days to the view and continue with the hold down the ctrl key and simply clicking on the Date Navigator.

It would be great thing if one can have the calendar view in the spate window. It would reduce to hitting the Navigation pane in order to move back and forth in the views. If you wanted to do the same you have to right click on the Calendar shortcut from the Navigation pane and simply select the Open into the New Window. After doing the same you will be able to have View into the separate window.

You can drag an email on the Outlook Calendar also you can drag an existing appointment from one day to another. You have to simply click on the desire appointment and drag on the desire day. You should be careful when you are supposed to do dragging of the appointment on the Day because the outlook would simply update the appointment so that it can reflect new slot of the time period of the appointment on the outlook.