Thread: HD playback in WD media player

HD playback in WD media player

I have purchased a WD media player recently 4 to 5 days ago and I have a problem with HD files that I have downloaded from the internet. The movie downloaded was the Blu-ray 720p DTS X264. And when I play this movie than the picture is fully filled with the screen of the HD TV. And the next movie is the Blu-ray 720p DTS X264 and when I saw that movie but there were 2 black ropes at the top and the bottom of the picture. So why this happening and what is this. Please help me in solving the problem.

Re: HD playback in WD media player

I would like to recommend you that I think that there some Blu-rays that is having the black bars at the top of the top of the picture because I think that they are in the ratio of 16:9 and the one who don’t have any black bars at the top and bottom of the picture because their ration is 4:3 I think that this is the highest ratio. I think that the pixel count is same for the 4:3 and the 16:9. I think that the HD TV uses the square pixel and I think that it should be 1080X1924 or 720X1280. Hope this helps you.

I would like to recommend you that I think that there are some Blu-ray that is having the black bars at the top or the bottom of the picture as I think that the original movie was recorded by the producer and their ratio is the 16:9 and the Blu-ray that is not having the black bars at the top of the picture then I think that these are the movies that have been transferred to the Blu-ray and their ratio is 4:3. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that the resolution depends on the TV which you are using. The 16:9 means that 16 inches in width and then 9 inches in height. And I think that it will be in the 32 wide and 18 heights then I think that it wills 4:3 ratios. I think that the 4:3 is the previous version of the picture I think so about in the years of 2000 and now the 16:9 pictures is for the new plasma TV. I hope that this solution will help you.

I would like to recommend you that I think that the 16:9 is the widescreen resolution and I think that this fills the entire screen of the HDTV. If you watch the 16:9 movie in the 4:3 I think that you will see the black bars at the left of the screen. And if you are using the 4:3 standards then I think that it is like the full screen and I think that it will fill the full SDTV tube. And I think that you will see the black bars at the top of the widescreen. I hope that this will help you.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that 16:9 is the wide screen format, similar to what movies use. There should be no black bars anyplace. And the 4:3 is the old format where the picture is nearly square. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

in this case i would think that the 4:3 is the old format where the picture is nearly square and it is transferred from the Blu-ray TV and the 16:9 is the wide screen format, similar to what movies use and this is the original print of the movie and this is the ratio in which the producer shoots the picture