Thread: Wrong Aspect Ratio in Nero Vision

Wrong Aspect Ratio in Nero Vision

I would like to recommend you that recently I have purchased a laptop of dell and I am thinking of getting the new Nero 10 and I am having the operating system of windows 7 and it is 64 bit laptop. Two days ago I tried the Nero Vision Xtra and at that time I edited the video and I was burning the standard DVD but I am thinking that the aspect ratio is all wrong. While I was editing the video I wrote down the specifications. And after that when I used the Nero 10 then after that there is some problem in the aspect ratio. So please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Wrong Aspect Ratio in Nero Vision

I would like to recommend you that I was think that the aspect ratio will be solved in the latest version of the Nero and I think it should be solved in the Nero 10. In this case I would like to recommend you that for the problem of the aspect ratio you should contact with the technical team of the Nero or I think that you should email the support team of the Nero. I think that you should even chat with the technical team. If you have solved the problem then please suggest me.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should update the settings by just importing this settings such as that you should use the cannon ZR500 NTSC miniDV digital video camcorder. And I think that this is for the Nero 10. And then you have to import the settings such as you should do this in the MPEG-2 and then you have to do NTSC and then the aspect ratio should be 16:9, and 29.97fps, custom, and the resolution should be 720X480. And the video quality bit rate should be 8000 and the audio format should be LPCM.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you please do not convert the avi videos you should add them to the Nero vision and then I think that they will convert them into the DVD format. I think that you will be able to solve the problem aspect ratio, menus etc. I think that the speed should be at the least or the lowest speed as the 4X and I think that by doing this there are very less chance of getting the errors. And I think that it will disable the unnecessary problem. This may conflict when Nero is running. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

i think that your aspect ratio should be the 16:9, and 29.97fps, custom, and the resolution should be 720X480 and i think that you should have the MPEG-2 and then you have to do NTSC. and in this case the bit rate should be 8000 and the audio format should be LPCM.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that in this case you have to just set the video ratio correct or I think that you should let the Nero 10 to convert the video to DVD or I think that they will convert it into the AVS. I think that you have converted the video in wrong format when you are converting it. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.