Thread: How to edit spreadsheet?

How to edit spreadsheet?

Hi I have been using Excel 2010 and I wanted some information regarding it. I
    I have my worksheet saved on Excel 2010 which is completely filled in over time, I had filled it so that I can keep some rows always blank. Now I wanted to do some edition as I want to take a value from a cell in the last row to fill it and place it in a cell in a new spreadsheet or in some other words, I want it to be the last non-blank cell in that particular column. I tried doing this but was not able to do it so I thought to take a help from you guys.

Re: How to edit spreadsheet?

Do you want to edit your spreadsheet manually? As you can do it automatically instead of entering data manually. There is a feature called as Auto Fill, you can fill cells with the data that is based on data in other cells or that has a pattern. I can give you information on Auto Fill, as I don’t know much about how to enter data manually or enter data simultaneously on various spreadsheets/worksheets.

There are many options if you want to enter (edit) the data manually in worksheets. You can enter (edit) data in one cell, in a number of cells at the same time, you can also add more than one worksheet at a time. You can enter numbers, text, dates, times, etc as your data in your worksheet. You can even set different – different formats for it. And, there are a number of settings that by which you can make data entry quite easier to enter.

You can try the look up function where you can enter the data on your worksheets all at a time.

=LOOKUP(2,1/(Sheet2!A1:A65535<>""),Sheet2!A1:A65535)

As you are looking for entering the data to the last cell in column A on sheet 2 that has the data in it.

I have been using Excel 2003 on my computer. It will defiantly work on your Excel 2010.