Thread: How Find and Replace words in WORD 2003?

How Find and Replace words in WORD 2003?

Hi my dad recently brought a computer for me. I am not that good with computers; I can only manage with basic things on computer. Last week I was given a project to make, from my school. I had completed typing my project on WORD 2003 but later I found that I have done a mistake in my project that I need to replace it with the correction. So I am looking for a option through which I can make the correction. As I said that I am not that good with computers so I would like to know about it. Please help me with your suggestions as I need to submit it two days later.

Re: How Find and Replace words in WORD 2003?

I would defiantly try to help you, as I remember my early days when even I had done similar thing and did not know how to find and replace so I had edited each word manually. But then later I had found the option to Find and Replace!!! So I would be very much happy to help you. There is a option “Find and Replace” in the Word 2003 there you can find the word you want to replace and then replace it.

Thanks for reply, I tried to find the “Find and Replace” option but did not find it. There is a small mistake that done in my project was that I had not given space between my project title i.e. “Global warming” I have typed it as “Globalwarming” without giving any space and I have done that mistake in my entire project. So I need to add a space between “Globalwarming” and make correction. So I was looking for the option of “Find and Replace” through which I can find “Globalwarming” and replace it with “Global warming” as replacing it manually will take too much of time as the entire project is of 200 pages. So please help me with your suggestions as I need to submit it two days later.

Ok I will show you the exact way to how to Find and Replace it.
    Go to the Word 2003 and open your file (project) in which you want to do corrections.
    Now click on the “find” option that would be on the upper side of the Word application or press Ctrl+F
    And click on Replace button here you will get the option to insert the word you need to find and replace the option would be as
    Find what:___________________
    Replace with: ________________
    Insert the word you need to find at “Find what” and insert the replacing word at “Replace with”
    And click on the option “Replace all” or “Replace” as per you want.
    This will replace and make the require corrections.

SonyTV Guest

ThumbsUp Re: How Find and Replace words in WORD 2003?

Some commercial tools are there that can assist you in doing multiple find and replace in multiple word files and here are few links