Thread: ARCSOFT MEDIAL IMPRESSION does not BURN

ARCSOFT MEDIAL IMPRESSION does not BURN

I was recently gifted a new Hitachi camcorder from the cousin who apparently brought that from Italy but, and the video quality and the sound capture quality of this a quite awesome and I need to say that the video quality recorded by this is completely high definition, but the only problem that I have been facing here is that the video file that I have just made cannot by burned on the DVD. Any help is appreciated.

Re: ARCSOFT MEDIAL IMPRESSION does not BURN

Can you see the same movie or the video files on the system that you are using if yes then let me know as then problem would be associated with the dvd burner that you are using or the dvd that you are burning , please post back the with complete details about the file extension that you are using also state the name of the software that you are using to burn the DVD .I don ‘ t think there should be a problem with it .

Hey , I have a Hitachi camcorder and the video file had an extension of M1 which is quite weired as I have never heard or seen such type of extension for a video file , on the other hand I can edit the video on my cam recorder and I could also save and preview my movie that I recently shot , so I don ‘t see a problem with the handicam ON the other hand there is also no error with the DVD nor the Nero disc burner that I am using .

The m1 file extension that you stated is wrong according to my knowledge as this type of extension are mostly used by a project file and the and this mostly includes the commands and the edit that you are using , you could on the other hand might have selected a wrongs file for uploading as this is not the video file that you are looking for please confirm and post back your response as I am curisous about the file extension that you handy cam gave you.

According to the information available on the internet , shows that there are many user who are facing this problem , more the file format that the user gave was right as this type of file does not burn directly to the DVD and you need a Arcsoft medial impression which is a special software the is used by the handy cam that you are using , One of my friend had a similar problem so he had found the fix by using this software .

Sorry for the lest reply, but , I just called my brother and asked him for a solution as he was the one who gift me this on above of this he was the one who also gave a solution for this , he told me to download or buy the arc soft medieval impression software as that is the only that can be used to write such file to a disc, sorry to say but, I guess none of your replies worked for me .