Thread: how to convert MP4 files into Premier Friendly Formats?

how to convert MP4 files into Premier Friendly Formats?

Hi I recently brought Sony SLR A33 Camera for my recording and photo work. This camera records videos either in HD format or in MP4 format. I will be using this camera for shooting my upcoming events and as it would be recorded in HD or MP4 format I will have to convert these recordings into some premier friendly format to edit the file as I always get problem in editing MP4 formats. So I would be very much thankful if anyone suggests me how to convert MP4 files to premier friendly format.

Re: how to convert MP4 files into Premier Friendly Formats?

Is there any specific format to which you want to convert your MP4 or HD files? As there are number of formats to which you can convert your MP4 or HD files. As even I have Sony SLR A55V that records videos in HD format or MP4 format, I use total video converter to convert my recorded videos, even you can try Total video converter for converting your videos into which ever format you want. Hope this intonation helps you.

Thanks for your kind reply. I wanted a software through which I can convert my recorded videos from HD or MP4 format to any of the basic format that could be run on my DVD player and on my computer as the HD format is not played on my DVD player. Earlier I used Prism and some other programs to convert my MP4 files into AVI or WMV format, these files used to work properly in premier during the start but jitters problem used to appear later during the play! So I am looking for a good converter.

Here is a free software “HD Converter” I have been using this software for converting my HD videos. This software converts MP4 or HD files into format like AVI, MPEG2, DVD format, Ipod, Mp4, Wmv. This software is a designed to convert all MTS and M2TS files redirecting from HD camcorders as Canon or Sony. You can get the latest version of “HD converter” which is Version 1.7 that can be downloaded for free and its even easy to use.