Thread: Unable to install DVD Shrink in windows 7

Unable to install DVD Shrink in windows 7

I was using windows vista in my computer and at that time DVD shrink software was running fine in my computer and I was not facing any issue with that. some days before I have upgrade my operating system form windows vista to windows 7 and after that I have installed all other programs in my computer and all worked fine but when I tried to install DVD shrink at that time my system get hang. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Unable to install DVD Shrink in windows 7

First of all check that the DVD shrink installer file which you are trying to install in your computer is working properly with windows 7 or not, if you have any other laptop or computer in which you windows 7 in installed then try to install DVD shrink in that machine and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if didn’t get the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your operating system. I hope this trick will enable you to detect exact problem.

Try to install DVD shrink in your computer by doing following steps. First you have remove all the temporary files from your system and after that go to the folder in which you have saved DVD shrink installer file and after that right click on that. Now select the run as administrator option and then check whether you are able to install it or not. I think after doing that you will be able to install the DVD shrink in your computer. If you find any difficulties after that then please let me know.

In my computer I was having the similar problem and after that I have tried to fix this problem by trying so many tricks but after that also I get the same issue in my computer. After that I have tried to fix this issue by downloading the new DVD shrink installer file from internet and after that I have removed all the previous versions of DVD shrink and all the temporary files. After that when I tried to install it in my system at that time It installed successfully.

I get the same problem after trying to install the DVD shrink as administrator and after that I have also tried to install DVD shrink in my computer after downloading the new DVD shrink installer file from internet but didn’t get any result. When I tried same thing in laptop of my friend who is using windows 7 in his system at the time DVD shrink installed successfully. Is there anything wrong with my windows 7? Please give me some solution regarding this.

The best way to fix this problem is to update your windows 7 and then try to install DVD shrink in your computer and if you still get the same problem then you have to repair the windows 7 in your computer. Just insert the windows 7 installation disk in your computer and after that restart the computer and then select the repair option. Now after repairing the windows 7 try to install the DVD shrink in your computer and after that you will not get any issues in your system.