Thread: Cannot switch tab in global settings manager after flash update

Cannot switch tab in global settings manager after flash update

Whenever I go to the global settings page then I found that I am not able to switch from one tab to other tab by clicking in any of the tabs on that page. This is happening to me from when I have updated the flash in my computer. Earlier there was no problem with that. Can I say that this is a bug or something else? Please tell me the way by which I can fix this issue. I hope I get quick replies on this. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Cannot switch tab in global settings manager after flash update

I think that there is some problem with the Flash Player Settings and so it is showing you that problem. You will have to reset those setting. If you want to go to those settings then you will have to go to the Control Panel and there you will observe the Red Flash Player logo. That is nothing but the Flash Player Settings Manager. So open that and do some of the changes in those settings and see if you are able to resolve that in any way.

In my judgment this change that comes with Flash Player 10.3.181.14 that resulted in the Configuration Manager Flash Player in the control panel confusing. It maybe not for anyone else but only for me. The fact that IE8, FF IE9 have chosen to combine cookies and LSO Flash. Earlier versions of these browsers are not compatible with this new functionality. Other browsers might hold this functionality in upcoming releases. And this, in my estimation is that it is causing the confusion.

To recognize what has occurred is to know that within IE6 (I have in my XP) that were equipped to take out the cookies (browser cookies), offline files as well as temporary Internet files as of Internet Options. You be able to erase history there as well. The LSO cookies you will have to takeout yourself. Internet Explorer 7 can be the equivalent, I cannot say because I exercise IE6 and IE8 on a new computer. This is similar in anticipation that an update intended for Flash Player 10.3.181.14 is getting released.

Take a look and have the configuration of the various panels as desired. Then use the Configuration Manager to set the Flash Player that can be selected there. For me, this is a work in progress. I have no problem with IE6. However, IE8, things are not working as it supposed to, so I'm still experiencing. The settings in the World panel, Flash Player Settings Manager and browser IE8 appears to conflict and have not ordered him to leave yet.

As of Flash Player 10.3, the Local Settings Manager replaces the Configuration Manager online to manage the global settings in Windows, Mac and Linux. The Configuration Manager can be accessed in local control panel in Windows and System Preferences in Mac OS. Users of other operating systems and earlier versions of Flash Player Manager can still use the online configuration described here