Thread: News videos won’t play with flash player 10

News videos won’t play with flash player 10

When I attempt to see news videos Fox News and local TV station news then I found that it just don’t play those videos. Fox just is only showing a black video screen that never begins and the local news have a little circle which only spins but never play video. There are some of the other like MSNBC, CBS, which play without any problem. I am having the Windows 7 32 bit operating system installed and have flash player 10. Please tell me that why this is showing me that issue.

Re: News videos won’t play with flash player 10

Which browser do you use? You have not mentioned anything regarding that. I am asking this to you because I think that the problem is with the browser that you are using. You can try by uninstalling and installing the browser again. But before this, if you don’t want to reinstall the browser then what you can do is just install some other browser and then try with the help of that browser to see if that is showing you the same problem. If it is not showing you the same problem then it will verify that the problem is with the browser and you can move on to the solution accordingly.

As you told that you have installed the flash player 10, so it should not show you these problems. Anyway, if you are getting that problem, then there is possibility that the flash installed in your computer is corrupted. So what you can do is just update the flash again with the latest version of that. It will replace all the files of it along with the files which are corrupted. So this can be one of the reasons and possible solutions for this issue.

If the graphic driver in your computer is outdated then also it will show you the effects like this. So check for the version of the graphic driver in your computer and look for the latest version of it released. If updated version is available then update your driver to that version and after doing the update reboot your computer. Now try to play the news videos again to see if that is showing you the same problem again or not.

I’m considering that you're having 32-bit browser. Also, Take a look in plugins and make sure the plug-in Shockwave Flash enabled. This is the control for the Flash player. Is the same version of FP you have installed? You might as well go to C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ Macromed \ Flash, open the Flash and then return the files listed there. I do not need any records, just need to know what is on the list. NPSWF.dll file will need to click right and then click Properties to get the version number. If you also have Flash Player installed on any version of IE, then the files are listed there.

It is possible that you may have some outdated links or configuration files left by the flashplayer-mozilla package. I remember that they can make Firefox / Iceweasel to lose their shape from Flash. I tried the free mozilla package, as well as Gnash, but the only thing that seems to work reliably is flashplayer-nonfree. flashplayer-mozilla flashplugin-nonfree and both download and install the Adobe Flash.