Thread: Play frostwire through its player other than iTunes?

Play frostwire through its player other than iTunes?

I have purchased an iPod of apple since two weeks ago and I am very happy for purchasing it. But I have a serious problem with the iTunes in the iPod. When I am clicking on the preview button on the iPod it plays the whole song in the iTunes and after that it leaves the uncompleted download in the iTunes. It was used to play the song in its own player but now it is playing the song in the other player. Please help me in finding the problem and suggesting the settings of the ITunes. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Play frostwire through its player other than iTunes?

I would like to recommend you that make sure that the iTunes are installed properly. If not then you can install the iTunes from the official site of the Apple. I think that you can download the songs using the frostwire player. In this player you can download the good quality of songs in this player. And again select the file from the download window. And then click on the preview and then you have to go on the frostwire library and in that the incomplete section. I think that the AVI would preview in the VLC for instance. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you just only need to install the iTunes. And after that you have to click on the add file to library. After that press add and then highlight the song. After that make sure that you are in the iTunes music’s file because from this files you can download the song. I think that you can only add the songs in the iTunes when you have downloaded the song from the frostwire and I think that there should be some folders n that. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that click on my computer and then click on the search option and then type frostwire and then when you find the folder click on the folder and inside the folder you will see a songs and then select the music and then cut the song and paste it in your music folder and then in the frostwire and then click on the options and then save the folder in which you want to save the downloaded song. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that if you have to add the iTunes to the iPod just go the library of the iTunes and then select the option of the resulting iTunes page. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are suffering from.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.