Thread: How can I get software’s for kiosk?

How can I get software’s for kiosk?

Hey guys can anyone help me by getting my problem solved well am looking for kiosk software for windows and Linux and which one is simple to install simple to use and can be controlled with the machines having windows and Linux OS I have been searching for this but I haven’t got any proper help till now please help me with suggesting how to get this software form pc any suggestion would be appreciated please suggest me something regarding this have been really tired dint got any good content regarding this. I want this software for my Internet café one of my friend suggested me this also tell me in what way this would help me out what it dose?

Re: How can I get software’s for kiosk?

Ok basically this kiosk software is an user interface and system software which has been designed for internet kiosk this software usually locks down application as per to protect the kiosk from users. This software also help in remote monitoring the multiple kiosk from different locations. This software also help by email and text alerts. This is what I know about kiosk software and i think this webconverger is a free software based on web kiosk just look out for it this would help you out surely.

Well this kiosk software is also an option for project that has not been using kiosk hardware. Kiosk software prevents the users from reaching the computer file system .this kiosk software allows the user to have ignore the computer keyboard by making the computer screen a touch screen and this you can select options by touching the screen. Well I think you must search for this Linux kiosk distros and then goto the first option you would get some help over there am sure I have been finding with this to but there are no big details about this just see if that site can help you.

Hey I have been to really worried for this I haven’t got any help to I haven’t found much about this software to different sites have different views about it I am also confused about which way to go for this while searching for this this webconverger was the only world I have been finding again and again so I too cant suggest you anything much about it but you need to search for this i have saw the video and I have found some help and may you to find some help with it best of luck.

I have two suggestion I haven’t used it to practically but I have been searching it after your question and I have found some two solutions lets see if it helps you first can you search for this word ehartwell you would find some help on the first link try looking over it, now secondly I have this solution search for this open kiosk and as other suggestion as webconverger go through withal this hope this would help you out if not I think you need to contact with someone who has a good knowledge about this.I think this would be the best solution .

Webconverger and ehartwell is those two words which I have found on net after having a tuff time finding solution for this question I had really tuff time finding this anyways I haven’t use it and I think this would help you a bit to go on the right path towards your destination I would be sorry if these words are unable to help you out but I think they should. And even if not you can contact to some technical guys who have been using this around you or a technical center near you they would definaltely help you out of this problem

Actually, we are largest touch screen kiosk manufacturer in South China, brand LIQI. We start kiosk research and manufacture from 2000, regarded as the one of the China kiosk pioneer. Frankly speaking, wedo not provide software for abroad market, so, how to solve it? Pls reply to my email