Thread: Looking for some good System Optimizers

Looking for some good System Optimizers

I have a Windows XP system. It has around 3 GB ram in which one is of 2GB and other is of 1GB. My motherboard is of Gigabyte and I have 2 500GB hard drive. My processor is Intel Core 2 Duo. But my pc is working very slow. I am using Windows XP SP3. I did not thought to install Windows 7 because it was already working slow. I do not have a graphic card in my pc. I need help to find some bestSystem Optimizers for my pc which can increase the performance.

Re: Looking for some good System Optimizers

I will recommend you to use PCKeeper. This is one of the best tool I found. This tool gives you number of features like an antivirus software. This will scan your system for viurs. Second it also provides you one click scan. This is similar to antiviurs. There is an file recovery software with it and a data hider which hides your data from others. You can manage startup and your explore the files of your disk with this tool.

Use Advanced System Optimizer. This one of the best tool for desktop systems to optimize them for performance. The tool has also been awarded for the same. This tool is an pack of number of utilities that can help you to repair your registry errors and fix your hard drive related solution. You can manager your systems security and privacy with this also. The interface of the tool is very easy to use and is loaded with various features.

I had used System Mechanic Pro some time before and the tool was quiet nice. It helps best for dealing with the common computer issues. The best thing is that it is an kind of complete health and security tools. It is capable of fixing the most common registry and security errors of your system. You can troubleshoot variety of problems with this tool and it also have options for schedule scans.