Thread: Purchased applications do not get downloaded in iTunes

Purchased applications do not get downloaded in iTunes

Well I have a small problem that I would like to share it with you well the thing is that whichever applications that I had purchased do not get downloaded at all so what’s the problem here can you please tell me I am waiting for the solutions from your side so that’s what I am asking here can you all please tell me this is happening with the iTunes so please do provide some solutions and hence do give some solutions for it as well.

Re: Purchased applications do not get downloaded in iTunes

Well there is a simple solution for you see what you will have to do is that go to the store tab now click on the store and then available downloads option and the necessary download that was there will show up in the list so what you have to do is just click on download and the downloading process will get srated from there so that’s what the necessary solution for you so hope you have got the correct suggestion from my side and hence that’s what you have to do here, hope that works for you.

Well you have to be very specific in the solutions well with what I understood what I can say from here is that I did try that same solution and sadly it did not work for me so thanks for letting me know about that and hence that’s what the problem is so can you all please tell me what si the exact solutions and what steps that I should take so that I can implement the necessary steps here so I hope you are understanding the situation In which I am in and so please do reply ok I am waiting for the appropriate solution.

Well to be specific what you have to do is select on the available downloads and where you will find the available downloads is that go to the file and go to the edit and view from there check the available downloads and there you will get the list of available downloads in it so that's what i am saying here and hence that's the appropriate solution for you. So i hope i am pretty clear to you with the suggestion that i have given here i am amazed that you were not able to understand the solution that i had given in the first solution so hope you have understood what i am trying to say here.