Thread: Error in NAS Unit Connection Using TinyXP Rev 09

Error in NAS Unit Connection Using TinyXP Rev 09

Hi everyone, I used IBM ThinkPad and it contains the TinyXP rev 9 operating system. Also I have used the NAS device and it will be directly connect to the router. Now there is some connection problem present in between the NAS device and the router. Now when I try to connect the ThinkPad to the internet through the same router, then it gives the connection broken error message. I need to solve this connection problem. Any help would be appreciates.

Re: Error in NAS Unit Connection Using TinyXP Rev 09

Hey dude, in normal cases the user has to be used the reinstall the network configurations options. This option is really effective in the system when we have faced the connection broken message again and again. Then I recommended you to use this task and it helps you to solve this connection broken error message. This is the network coverage problem and after resetting the configurations, there might be possible that the error is to be solved from the system.

Before doing this reinstalls the network configurations options I suggest you to just try to reset the setting of the connection and the configurations. For doing this task you need to first go to the network setting. Then first click on the start and then open the computer options of this start menu. After that you need to open the network dialog box. You can do this by just click the network option of the computer. It shows the default setting options. This will be helps to solve the trouble.

I suggest you to don’t do this operation. First test the connection properly of the network. If there is physical connection broken in the system then correct it. After that you need to set the configurations of the network. You can easily do this manual configuration using the manual of the network and the manual of the router. Then use it and it helps to solve the trouble. The manual configuration of the network is necessary for establishing the connection between the router and the ThinkPad device.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and that time I never understand what to do for solving this connection problem. Then I use the simple technique. First I try to reenter the username and the password of this connection. For doing this task I used the help of the manual. After entering the new username and the password I try to test the connection. Surprisingly within first attempt the connections has establish successfully and now it works without any issue.

I think the problem is present in the TinyXP and hence you need to reinstall the version of this TinyXP. Then just follow the necessary process as per the mention in the manual. You can also help the several sites for solving this trouble. Then first use tries to uninstall this OS onto the ThinkPad. Then install the TinyXP OS on the system using the proper process. After that you need establish the network connection in proper way. This help to solve the trouble.