Thread: Where to get bluetooth driver of Samsung d800 mobile for windows 7

Where to get bluetooth driver of Samsung d800 mobile for windows 7

Hi there I am having a Samsung d800 phone with me, the problem is that when I connect my phone to computer through pc-suit I am not able to connect the bluetooth properly .so for that I am not able to understand whether to download bluetooth peripheral device driver for my Samsung d880 can anyone tell me is the problem with the phone or windows 7

Re: Where to get bluetooth driver of Samsung d800 mobile for windows 7

As you have said that you are having a Samsung d800 phone with you and you are having problem to connect it with bluetooth on your windows 7 it might be a possibility that your phone might be missing it with the drivers, some missing files in it .so as you said that you want to download bluetooth peripheral device driver for Samsung d800 you can surely do it as it is the drivers for your mobile and not for windows and then check it out.

Hi as a Samsung user from last few years I have also experienced many problems for my phone there might be some unusual problems with the phone that you would not be able to understand , but you are having a Samsung pc suite with you which comes along when you buy the mobile phone you can try to find the updates available for your pc suite because sometimes there might be a problem with the pc suite and not the phone so now when you start your pc suite do not forget to update it without fail.

The problem might be with your windows 7 or might be with your mobile phone as you might know that windows 7 have many drivers issues with as you are not being able to connect your mobile with bluetooth when you start your pc suite one solution that I will suggest you that you buy a bluetooth dongle and then try to use to connect your mobile with your computer your problem might get solved. As I was having the somewhat similar problem but when I connected my mobile with a dongle the problem got solved.

I think that the problem might be anywhere with your bluetooth devices it might not ne the problem of the software it might be the problem with the hardware so first I will suggest you that you check you bluetooth devices properly of your phone and your computer from a expert person he might let you know where the main problem is and secondly there might be a small mistake made by you that your visibility mode might be off so check for it and if it of f then turn it on.