Thread: What is the purpose of the windows task manager

What is the purpose of the windows task manager

Hello friend I have some of the problems occurring in my mind is that what would happen if I click on End Process in Processes tab in Windows Task Manager? And why is it the Memory Usage digits keep changing and the central processing unit always 00? What are they all about? Can this program make our computer run smoother by doing something in it? So I thought that I should take the help of some of the experienced people of IT section so please help me or give me a site to explain all about Windows Task Manager besides Wikipedia. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me you precious time thank you.

re: What is the purpose of the windows task manager

Hey buddy hi I just want to say you that I mainly use the Windows Task Manager when certain program jams or if it is not responding or many programs are opened so I can end the program .you don’t try this because if you ends the administrator program then I think so that your computer will not work better. So don’t you.

Hey buddy I would like to recommend you that ending the process stops all functions the program is running at the time. Try to determine how much RAM is currently being used per program. .... While num >= 1000: #4 digits num /= 1024.0.... That means the last process listed is using the highest memory. RAM is nothing but Random Access Memory. Technically speaking task manager can help to speed up your computer by ending un-need processes thus leaving your RAM free. However that’s about all it’s good for, as well as giving you computer diagnostics.

Hey buddy from the discussion going on the topic that what is the purpose of windows task manager I saw the Question and the suggestion given to you the suggestion are quite systematic I think that your problem has been solved but if you are still confuse I will give you an easy solution that when some program stops working or jams then the task manager is the one who helps a lot to handle the software that is not responding it also ends them.