Thread: What data should I transfer to a new computer?

What data should I transfer to a new computer?

Hello friend hi. I just feel like an idiot for asking this type of question. But some problem is occurring in my mind that what should I transfer to a new computer I would like to transfer bookmarks, pictures etc. but what more should I transfer but I’m thinking that I am missing something. I am transferring the data because I am taking a new computer and giving my old one away but I am nervous about one thing that I am forgetting something from my old computer. Would you please give me advice that what should I transfer.

Re: What data should I transfer to a new computer?

Hey dude hi I would like to suggest you that make sure that you get all your unwanted stuff. In fact, I would be in your place than I would format the hard drive and install the clean solution just to be sure that all the unwanted staff has been deleted after that I would copy it into the new one of course. I hope that you like my suggestion.

Hey dude I would like to recommend you that transfer whatever you want to transfer you can transfer. Whatever you are transferring put it in the flash drive and transfers it by placing it inside the universal serial bus port of the new computer. Best of luck, hope I helped you.

Hey buddy hi while I was surfing on the internet I saw the question and the suggestion given to you the suggestion are quite systematic but I just want to recommend that bring your new computer home and sell your old computer, before that please copy the important stuff from your old one like memorable pictures, songs, video etc.

Hey dude hi I would like to recommend you that normally you need to transfer all files from users folder for example in windows XP its document and settings\username and in vista and 7 its c:\users\username folder that you have all pictures, videos and music and download stuffs. Apart from these whatever the software’s you are using for example iTunes or Winamp then the playlist s of those if needed and any other address books or calendars’, all your personals files like word, excel etc. just have a quick look in all folders and I think that you may find something useful then get it.