Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Registry Cleaner

flupsie Guest

Registry Cleaner

I was recently advised by a friend to download software called "clean my PC-registry cleaner"

Can anyone recommend this software or any other software that will fix and clean any errors?

a4aniruddh Guest

Re: Registry Cleaner

Using Register cleaner is always good for better performance. I have not tried the one you have mentioned. I am using a free tool called Ccleaner. This is a very handy tool. This one not only repairs registry it also cleans unwanted temporary files. It is free to download and it is around 3.5MB to download. I suggest you must have one registry cleaner and temporary file remover.

Registry Cleaners are used to clean the corrupt registry entries or the unrequired registry entries of the software that is uninstalled in any computer. So, there are many registry cleaner's available in the market but I prefer the Wise Registry Cleaner which is a software to clean the registry keys and invalid values ​​in order to improve the performance of your PC.

flupsie Guest

Thanks for the advise, much appreciated

I will now remove "CleanMyPC-Registry Cleaner"

You can also try the Third-party software called "TuneUp Utilities" to perform Registry Cleaning in your system. The TuneUp Utilities is also provided with many other features like Registry defragmentation, Registry cleaning, registry scanin, Disk cleanup and many more. You can search for the same on Internet and download it in your system. You will get it for free or you can purchase the license key for the same from the official website of TuneUp utilities.

skipper86 Guest

CCleaner and Reg InOut is on of the best registry cleaning tool..!!

flupsie Guest

Thanks for the info. I recently downloaded cCleaner and find that it is working for me. Is is preferasble to use only one program or could I use Reg in out as well?

No, it is not recommended to have more than 1 registry cleaner's in a single pc. It normally works as the same way like different antivirus software does, so if 2 or more than 1 Registry Cleaners are installed in a single pc then there is chance of system files corruption at the time of scanning or using the registry fixes, so try to use only 1 Registry Cleaner at a single time.

flupsie Guest

Thanks for the information, much appreciated

flupsie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skipper86 View Post
    CCleaner and Reg InOut is on of the best registry cleaning tool..!!
    Hi Shipper86

I would like to know whether you have used the 'Drive Wiper" on CCleaner and whether this is safe to use? What does the drive wiper do and does it help increase performance?

Regards

Flupsie

flupsie Guest

Re: Registry Cleaner CCleaner

Can anyone advise me as to what "drive wiper" in the CCleaner Registry cleaner does and does it help increase performance? Is it safe to use this tool?

Hello yesterday I used this for my system. After finding sensitive data within free space resting on my windows XP drive I ran CCleaner's Drive Wiper and it obtain regarding 25 minutes on the way to complete a single pass resting on a 50GB partition. After that I searched another time for that similar data with Disk Investigator and every ten instances had disappeared. There were no troubles and I shall without doubt utilize it again from time to time. So go with it its really useful for our system thank you.

flupsie Guest

Thanks for the info. I will be usinging the "drive wiper" today

skipper86 Guest

smile Re: Registry Cleaner

If Ccleaner is working fine.. then there is no need of installing RegInOut... but mostly freewares create problems instead of solving it...!! so its better to use a licensed software.!

I am using TuneUp Utilities to perform Registry Cleanup. It has proved to be a very useful tool to me. Along with Registry cleanup, you can also Optimize system, Gain disk space, Fix problems, Customize Windows, Clean registry, Defragment registry, Defragment hard disk, Remove broken shortcuts, Accelerate system startup and shutdown, Clean hard disk, Analyze memory usage and delete data etc. So i would recommend you to use TuneUp Utilities. A licensed version would definitely give you extra features and security.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast