Thread: What is Cloud computing?

What is Cloud computing?

Recently, I personally have been researching this new 'cloud computing' as people call him. In my opinion, has been around for a while. Perhaps I should explain: Cloud Computing is like a spider web. Everything is connected in one way or another. This 'web' is built on an infrastructure called "Cloud." This "cloud" enables communication systems through hypertext. This is where I think the Internet is the basis of 'Cloud Computing'. First example: Google. The basis behind Google's servers are the connection and command input between two servers. Say you need to find Tom's Hardware, but even Google. It connects to Google through HTML with an HTTP server. When you send a command, Google takes the information stored, and transfers the necessary documentation and send it to your home server (desktop.) Here are the some of the basics that I know but would love to hear it from you all.

Re: What is Cloud computing?

I just hate this idea My Internet connection hates it as well so thats why I cannot imagine not being able to update my resume because my phone is flaky I want local access to all my files. Personally, I think it's a security issue. A question of international security is raied with the cloud computing. I need to know if the stores around the world their personal information on dedicated servers are hacked and short and not because the hacker can control but that disconnects us from our profile so that can screw us.

If you ask me then I would say that It's as if you have a laptop with fewer applications to install, as there will be in the "cloud" that is accessed to run applications you need, almost nothing to upgrade (hardware drivers), because when the cloud is updated then everything is new. The question is what if I live in an area where there is "tag" how I can access my files so if I'm using a property of applications (such as security and software I think). Does it really depend on the cloud for us to control? That's the risk and according to me he who controls the information controls the world.

Yes even I agree with the same and with the current "tag" implementations that do not have that problem because everyone has some control over at least some information, and decide who to relinquish control. If we take the case of cloud computing then in a universal "cloud" that includes all processing and storage of information would undoubtedly be true. So that’s what I wanted to add here hope you all got the necessary information.

I personally think this is a bad idea, as bad facebook. It look shiny and new on the surface, the idea of all your data is stored elsewhere and not have to manage the storage of data yourself. Of course there is no such thing as a mythical "somewhere" around the world is a place and every bit of readily accessible data must be stored in some type of hardware on some server installations. This means there will be a group of anonymous (the owner of the data) technicians who manage, operate and maintain the servers / data medium that contains your data. They represent the weakest element, they are human and make mistakes, they have wants needs and desires. You can buy or planted, may have agendas that nobody knows. And as sure as you can make the data storage system, an insider may only make any sense.

Well my opinion certainly differs from you all. According to me Cloud Computing is here to stay. It is very effective, very safe, profitable, and most "bad" opinion on this issue are based on a misunderstanding of what it really is. Most people know what the cloud is, as in this thread. Very few people really even know how it works. I am sure you could ask the question: "What does the Internet?" and people come back and explain it to me. Of course, they think will be a pretty good explanation as to what others have explained the "cloud" that is. Ask a Cisco engineer to explain the Internet and they will tell you that is one of the most difficult to explain and most people really have no idea.

Well there are mixed reviews coming from everywhere and hence it is nice to see such reviews coming from everyone thanks everyone for all the suggestions that you have given here I did get some good information on it and hence i would like to appreciate your efforts for the same. Anyways much appreciated that you did give some quality solutions here so thanks a ton for that and i am happy that you all have given some good response here.