Thread: Need to sync Media player and iTunes

Need to sync Media player and iTunes

Hi friends I have windows xp installed and I am using iTunes and Windows media player. Both of them are quite good but I need to sync both iTunes and windows media player. So I don’t have any idea how to sync and do you think that syncing both of them will make them work? Well if other media would also work then its great but only music will be fine too. So please need suggestions how to sync them both together.

Re: Need to sync Media player and iTunes

Yes, iTunes and media player can be synced together. As you know that both iTunes and media player supports mp3 file format and there are other formats too that they don’t support. For example you have heard of WMP format. This file format can be played irrespective of their protection. Well iTunes are unable to play such file formats but it has an ability to convert such files into mp4 format. Thus as soon as you convert into a supporting format, the file will run in both the players.

If I remember it has been so long since I actively used Windows Media Player and the Windows desktop does not install due to the re-organization of the office, Windows Media Player has a "watched folder" feature. This feature of “surveillance” of a portfolio of new material added to it and then adds new things to the library. If WMP does, then add the iTunes folder to the "watch list" and then WMP will mechanically add all the music files compatible with WMP to add them to iTunes. Now, I know that iTunes does not have this function, which suggests WMP; you have to remove all the songs on iTunes.

Windows really makes it easier to not allow you to. When you install a media player (eg iTunes) will be asked if you want to be the default player and then tend to display a list of all supported formats with. So next time if you go to Windows Explorer by clicking the Itunes file will come up and play the file. You can only have a default program for each file format. Now, if a format is compatible with WMP and iTunes and iTunes is the default has to right click on the file and select Open with and select WMP to get the file to be played in WMP. If you think he does not want to sync, because every time you want to play a music file that promotes the program you want me to play in.

I do not think that's really a serious problem. Obviously, you want to choose one of them as default when you double click a file. Mp3. But that does not mean you can not launch a program or another and listen to music through it. Synchronizing means that both hold the same songs with the similar information about the songs. It has nothing to do with the program that the file extensions are related.

Windows play the file in the default set-up unless you tell it to be played on a different player. If iTunes is the default for MP3 files and you want to play with Media Player you have to right click on the file and choose Open with, and select media player, which you will choose from the drop down list. Most programs allow you to set default values based on the extension. So if you have iTunes player and the media can set ITunes to default for MP3 and Media Player for WMP. You can do this with any media player.